• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark - Season 2 Trailer [Netflix June 21st]

Fbh

Will wait till I meet up with my dad as we watched and enjoyed the first season together.
The ending to S1 kinda deflated my hype for S2 a bit but I'm hearing it's really good so I guess it worked out

Last edited:
I'm around episode 7 now. Some thoughts & questions:

• It was pretty obvious to me, at one point, that Adam was Jonas.
  • Old Claudia says that she's the light while Adam is the darkness. But after the last episode (6 or 7, not sure) with her '87 character asking someone to check what was the content in that flask... I'm thinking she might have, at that point, become too greedy and she actually become the dark herself.
  • Magnus and his sister are also with Adam in the future, what the fuckkkkkk O.O
  • The point above might also give a clue as to why they are actually trying to help mankind in some way, while Claudia is just trying to fuck things up for Adam?

Last edited:

bitbydeath

Just started the season.
First episode I was like this.

EnchantedFreshGalapagossealion-size_restricted.gif

By the second episode though I’m actually starting to remember a few things.

00-holding-600-winona-ryder-fist-sag-awards-2017-reaction-face.gif

bitbydeath

Just got through it all.
The first ep was slow and hard to understand after the long break between seasons but the show was fantastic.

Final episode family reveal spoiler.

images

Elisabeth (left), Charlotte (right)
Elisabeth is known to be the daughter of Charlotte, yet Elisabeth birthed Charlotte too with Charlottes father Noah!

All the re-dos are massively screwing things up when they’re piling timelines on top of timelines.

OR

One of them is from the new world, possibly the future or alternate versions.

OR

source.gif

Top Bottom