• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls 2 PC delayed again? [Up: Only retail version and only UK]

Just got an email from Amazon.

Hello,

Unfortunately, the release date for the item(s) listed below was changed by the supplier, and we need to provide you with a new estimated delivery date based on the new release date:

"Dark Souls II - Black Armour Edition (PC CD)"
Estimated arrival date: May 02 2014

Sentenza

I would rage hard.
I had three days of vacation starting from April 25th and I was planning to put them to good use with Dark Souls 2.

Dr Dogg

Just got the same email. Fingers crossed is just a retail supply and logistics issue. Though I will say my patience has been tested a fair bit by this whole ordeal *grrrrrrr*

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
But Durante already has preview/final build apparently?

Unless...

*dun-dun-dunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn*

Dark Souls 2: Prepare to Torch/Light-map from the Beta: Durante Day One Edition happens, and that's what the article for PC gamer really is for. "What From can learn from 'amateur' modders."

Krakn3Dfx

More time to beat the game with my PS3 character I guess. Gong all melee on console, going to go the caster route on PC.

Haunted

So this officially confirms that the lighting is getting patched in. But the Steam version is still going to release on the 25th.

Steam version inferior confirmed.

Vitor711

So this officially confirms that the lighting is getting patched in. But the Steam version is still going to release on the 25th.

Steam version inferior confirmed.

Lol what? I hope all of that was sarcasm. The only mention of lighting being added is here, on Neogaf. No-one from FROM or NAMCO have stated anything to that extent.

5R4R6DQ.png

Bamco official twitter doesn't seem to know anything about it (yet). Weird.

RazorUK

Pilot, your Titan is ready, prepare for Titanbombs
I'm going to be so pissed if the Steam version is also delayed. There better be a good reason...

Dr Dogg

Official UK Twitter. I don't see Namco as being a company that will have good communication channels.

Some how I get the feeling the person manning the twitter account isn't going to know about distribution changes on the spot. That and their HQ for Europe is in France.

Top Bottom