• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.
  • Hey Guest. Check out the NeoGAF 2.2 Update Thread for details on our new Giphy integration and other new features.

Dark Souls 2 screenshots

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
Jun 6, 2004
update: IGN posted this from the trailer on Twitter

PS3 screens according to the original file names

H_Prestige

Banned
Aug 2, 2008
Holy shit at that art direction. Looks a bit more Demon's Souls than Dark Souls.

Oh shit, those chariot riders!

RoKKeR

Oct 17, 2012
Wish it was a next gen only title, especially given the release date.

Nothing incredibly exciting, honestly.

Moaradin

Jun 14, 2011
Love the art style. That does not look like it will run well on current consoles :lol

Here's to hoping for a good PC port this time
If not Durante will come to save the day.

AkumaTetsuo

Neo Member
Feb 13, 2013
Is that Undead Horse Carriage thing a boss or just a new enemy type? cause i'm getting flashbacks to Doku from Ninja Gaiden Sigma

Corky

Nine out of ten orphans can't tell the difference.
Jul 1, 2009
Yes :') Yes :')!

Don't care if it's current gen, give me a pc port ( don't care how shoddy that is either people will fix it and by people I mean Durante <3 ) day 1 and I'm there.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
CAPES! FLOWING WAISTCLOTHS! DRAGONS! PAINTED WORLD-PRERUIN (MAYBE!)! FUCKING SKELLINGTON GHOST HORSE CHARIOTS!

HYYYYYYYYYYPE

Moonlight

Banned
Oct 16, 2012
Thats a lot of dragons :/
You only ever fought one legit dragon in Dark Souls, and that was in Artorias of the Abyss. And it was the best boss fight in Dark Souls. I say bring on the dragons.

Looks fantastic, as an aside.

Zaptruder

Banned
Jun 7, 2004
Looks bloody good. Hoping they have a good team porting this to the PC this time.

Well... I mean last time they had Durante, but dunno if he'll be available this time? Maybe he'll port this to the Oculus Rift.