• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls 3 Collectors and Prestige Editions

NEd1rOE.jpg
Prestige Edition

A copy of Dark Souls III
Collector’s Box
Metal Case
40cm Lord of Cinder Figurine
A4 Hardcover Artbook
Soundtrack
Cloth Game Map
3X Iron-On Patches

Collector’s Edition

A copy of Dark Souls III
Collector’s Box
Metal Case
25cm Red Knight Figurine
A4 Hardcover Artbook
Soundtrack
Cloth Game Map
3X Iron-On Patches
Both found here
Maz said:
Couldn't find any info on this anywhere else on the net, and didn't know where to post this so here it goes. 
I walked into our local gaming store here in Dubai and found them selling pre-orders for Dark Souls 3 Collectors edition for 500 AED (~136 USD) and Prestige edition for 1800 aed (~490 USD). That prestige edition pricing is f**king outragous. needless to say i put money down on the collectors edition.

Links have no real information but images of whats included in each edition.

http://www.geekaygames.com/ps4/dark-...s-edition.htmll
http://www.geekaygames.com/ps4/dark-...e-edition.html

edit:contents listed via gematsu, rest gets credited to Maz (the coolest Junior ever)

Is there another difference between the two editions other than the figurine and the packaging that explains a ~300$ price difference?

Also Day 1 on the CE, if i some kind of lottery then i go for the Prestige :]

A bit too tacky for my tastes.
I would prefer a simple hardcover sleeve with steelbook, artbook, and soundtrack inside (similar to Bloodborne's collectors editions).

No use for these figurines.

Maz

Hey, I've been lurking around for the past 4 years. Created my account a year ago, not the posting type. But I thought this was worth coming out of hiding for.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
1799 dirhams?! Holy shit, that's around $500. I don't see anything in the prestige edition that justifies the cost.

Looks like a nice bundle but i think i am going to give it a skip. If it had berserk dlc then i would be making a bid for it.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Man, why can't companies come up with better stuff than figurines all the time. I'd rather have more useless Bloodborne shit that at least looks decent on a shelf than having a figurine museum at home.

Price is insane anyway but still >:/

JayEH

Sigh, another statue. Was hoping for something more the Bloodborne Collector's edition.

Edit: at least we got a date.

cerulily

Jesus, i don't want a statue, that shit takes up tonnes of space and looks tacky as hell. What happened to having a nice box with a book?

KodaRuss

That Lord of Cinder looks pretty sick. Definitely not worth $500. Are these US as well? Did I miss that somewhere?

Top Bottom