• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls 3 - Famitsu Translations [SPOILERS]

OP is a hero.

On a more serious note; these screenshots have made me want to play a souls game again. Been meaning to start NG+ on SoFS or rebuy Bloodborne and finally try Old Hunters (can't access my US Digital Version and NG++ file since I'm locked out of my US account...).

Either way, I think it's time I went on media blackout for this. So stoked.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
The fact that the bosses are all or nearly all Lords of Cinder (I remember hearing this somewhere, I might be wrong) means that at the very least, if DS1 was cycle 1, and DS2 cycle 2 or 3, that we're at cycle 20-30 by now.

Would explain why the world looks so jacked up.

Not all bosses are Lords of Cinder. You'll get introduced to the legit Lawds in the prologue :)

Vex_

Banned
Nah man I don't think it looks like the art from either of those games. Reminds me more of Battleblock Theater.

It does tho:
AlienHominidHD_screenshot3.jpg

What I'm referring to is the square skull look and eyes/mouth. Looks purposely crude and then solid colors really drive it home.

Shredderi

OP is a fucking legend. Had a good laugh to go with my morning coffee. That being said, my hopes for what the lore will be is at hype levels. I don't care how cliche or predictable it would be but I need some kind of "full circle" moment in the game. A return to THE firelink shrine, having the chosen undead from DS1 be the final boss with Gwyn's theme playing or something!

Lux R7

Firelink Shrine pic shows the elevator, the aqueduct and a piece of the undead burg walls imho. I love you Miyazaki. Dark Souls 1 vibe all over me.

tcrunch

The fact that the bosses are all or nearly all Lords of Cinder (I remember hearing this somewhere, I might be wrong) means that at the very least, if DS1 was cycle 1, and DS2 cycle 2 or 3, that we're at cycle 20-30 by now.

Would explain why the world looks so jacked up.

I think this might have been a rumor you've heard somewhere. I have never seen it in any official materials.

e: new thread for the high res screens is here http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=193552016

Why hasn't the OP gotten a note worthy tag for this awesome thread. Great work, now I expect you to do the OT with images like these.

Top Bottom