• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DARK SOULS II Announced - [PC/PS3/360 - PR in OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mxrz

I def had a feeling Miyazaki wouldn't be directing..

Obviously this means he is busy making Demon's Souls 2 for the PS4 launch.

Interested to see if this is an entirely new setting from Dark souls, or just a different part of the world. To be honest, I wouldn't mind them starting completely over again.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.

Common opinion that you can't be a Nintendo-only console owner nowadays since the only thing you'll get there are Mario 47, Zelda 22, and a few shitty ports. You'd have to own one of the HD giants (or a pc) to be able to play most games.

Obviously this means he is busy making Demon's Souls 2 for the PS4 launch.

Interested to see if this is an entirely new setting from Dark souls, or just a different part of the world. To be honest, I wouldn't mind them starting completely over again.

I don't know why people keeping thinking Demon's Souls 2 is ever happening. Sony fucked that up.

Defuser

Isn't that a bad thing because they can be shut down?
Demon's souls servers are still going strong after 3 years. Anyway by then majority would have move on to the next souls game anyway.

I rather have that then dealing with that horrendous P2P which fails majority of the time and not being able to coop with a friend without going through some loops to achieve it.

christ why did I buy a wii u

Bayonetta-2-Wii-U-Exclusive-.jpg

Thoraxes

FROM missed a chance to improve my bowel movements with the lack of a Wii U version.

My pooping efficiency would've been improved so hard.

Dresden

Demon's souls servers are still going strong after 3 years. Anyway by then majority would have move on to the next souls game anyway.

I rather have that then dealing with that horrendous P2P which fails majority of the time and not being able to coop with a friend without going through some loops to achieve it.

Atlus, and even then they've pushed back the eventual shutdown of the servers several times.

This is Namco we're talking about here. Those servers aren't going to last three years.

Orayn

I don't want this to be a 2013 release because I want it to have a longer development cycle and more polish. That said, Fall 2013 is my guess for a release window.

Ysiadmihi

Banned
Very good of them to not pull the typical "Oh well we might consider a PC version down the line..." bullshit Japanese devs tend to do these days.

Foffy

Banned
I don't want this to be a 2013 release because I want it to have a longer development cycle and more polish. That said, Fall 2013 is my guess for a release window.

Two years is Fromsoft's traditional cycle. I can be down with that.

upandaway

cant wait for you to get up in that PC version!
I wonder how that'll work again.

Either they do it exactly the same and leave the obvious opening for Durante to do his magic
Or they "fix" the opening and screw everyone over (and then it depends on whether the port is good or not)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom