• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II |OT| The Dark Souls of Dark Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
iy2u4UxANLY6J.png

iENlrWyLOIThH.png

icVUSuMWBDVZr.png

PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS FOR ANYTHING THAT COULD BE CONSIDERED A SPOILER ON THIS THREAD (STORY, BOSSES, EARLY STREAMS, HIDDEN CONTENT, ETC.)
ibyUgXcvWZUhDv.png

Anth0ny

ONE MORE WEEK AHHHHHH

Finishing Donkey Kong this week, and not starting FUCK ALL until this game is out. I usually juggle two or three games at once between PC, console and handhelds... but not now. Not with Dark Souls II.

I just might play 12 hours straight next Tuesday.

So what will happen to the op when all the images die?

Anyway I heard that there is voice chat, is this true? My hype is still dulled from the beta and any good news would be appreciated.

OT is live and the most exciting date this year is a week away. Subbed. Can't wait. I have no idea what sort of build I might go for. More of the Souls universe to explore...immense despair/joy ahead.

Fhtagn

Great OT!

I have two copies preordered (amazon and gamestop) so i can be absolutely sure to play it in a week. The wait has been nearly unbearable but it's been fun to enjoy the intense anticipation.

The question is, will I be able to wait until the PC release, or will I cave and get it on PS3? Either way I win.

Been replaying Demon's Souls this past couple of weeks. Still so damn good!

PatzCU

Great OT, can't wait! Just finishing up my first Dark Souls playthrough. Absolutely love the atmosphere and difficulty.

Persona7

Banned
So what will happen to the op when all the images die?

Anyway I heard that there is voice chat, is this true? My hype is still dulled from the beta and any good news would be appreciated.

It needs a abload backup. I just noticed the host is minus, they randomly deleted a bunch of my images a while back.

Guevara

I've read barely a thing about this game after spending literally hundreds of hours in DeS and DS. Bring it on!

An-Det

Awesome OT. I've mostly been on blackout (didn't even know about the stat changes like Vigor and Adaptability), I can't believe the game is so close now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom