• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II |OT| The Dark Souls of Dark Souls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
7zqXl.png

Hall of Fame OT1

Yep. In that room shortly before
you head down to the boss, with the flaming horseheads and the two turtle jerks, there's a ladder that leads up to a bonfire in the corner.

There's a ladder in the same room where 4 faces are shooting fire in 4 different directions.

Right before the boss there is a ladder next to the flame thrower statues.

Yes, before the boss. Try
finding a ladder in the area just before the boss with the flame spitting statues.

thanks

sixghost

How is backstab/riposte damage calculated? The dagger has a 150 counter rating, whereas the rapier has a 140 counter rating, but the dagger does way, way more damage when I backstab.

LProtag

I never beat Dark Souls, which is kinda sad. I ended up hitting a wall I couldn't get over.

Not happening with this game. I might be enjoying it a bit more even if the locations aren't quite as memorable.

Prototype

lol, we have a victim.

exactly what I was thinking. Many people are going to buy the game on hype alone and get frustrated with it. Souls games aren't for everyone. I figured I'd be seeing a lot of returns at various stores. I hope that people still decide to buy new when they pick it up if they haven't.

omg, farming in (area)
Iron Keep
with a Covetous Serpent ring equipped = profit. Those
Knights
are easy as fuck and go down with a two-hit R2 combo from my mace. I ended up with 40k souls in about 20 minutes.

Question, though. In Majula how do I
get down that big hole in the center of town? I already paid that guy for the most expensive ladder, but it just leaves me on a ledge with another ladder that leads to a locked door

demidar

omg, farming in (area)
Iron Keep
Knights
are easy as fuck and go down with a two-hit R2 combo from my mace. I ended up with 40k souls in about 20 minutes.

Question, though. In Majula how do I
get down that big hole in the center of town? I already paid that guy for the most expensive ladder, but it just leaves me on a ledge with another ladder that leads to a locked door

Pay the middle cost maybe? Each one is different.

Zeliard

omg, farming in (area)
Iron Keep
Knights

If you're playing online and want to make money quickly and easily, co-oping the big boss of
Iron Keep
is great for that. 12k souls each time, summons should be quick if you aren't running into soul history shenanigans, and with three people he goes down pretty quickly.

wow what a jerk. ruin sentinel did its spin move and destroyed a chest behind an illusory wall.

I've had a chest destroyed by an enemy as well. Fortunately the item in it wasn't worth much.

Awesome thanks,

Side note, what should I do first/what is easier:
Sinner's Rise
or whatever is past that drawbridge in Heide's tower of flame?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom