• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls III |OT+2| Why Can't We Poise the Game?

So I tried again, about 10 f'ing times total, with everyone's tips here in mind and finally beat that bastard.

However, it didn't feel particularly exciting or satisfying because the second phase was pure luck on my part. He happened to NOT spam the arrows+soul spear combo every single time he emerged and I was actually able to get near him. Ended up beating him with about 1/5th of my health bar and zero Estus chugs left B) ....the only cool part about it.

So I was teleported, don't remember shit about the story since it's been a year so bla bla to my ears, take about five steps forward...boss fight. Died immediately of course so I'll give it another shot at some other point but right now I'm kind of in the same boat as when I dropped it last time. I'm not particularly excited to see what happens next and the thought of another excruciating boss is exhausting.

The fatigue must be fucking real, I love these games but just can't make it through DS3 somehow.
Sometimes it just comes down to good RNG. Don't feel bad, take the victory and onwards!

You could come back to Aldrich on another character with a different build and he be a total cakewalk, it happens.

Sometimes it just comes down to good RNG. Don't feel bad, take the victory and onwards!

You could come back to Aldrich on another character with a different build and he be a total cakewalk, it happens.

Oh I'm not feeling bad, more like bad about the game I guess haha. I've run through Demon's, Dark 1 and Bloodborne several times each so I know the drill. It's mainly that I was trying to get BACK into Dark 3 after losing interest initially, but even after beating Aldrich I'm still not feeling it is all.

I may actually start a totally new game in a few months and look at it with new eyes.

Didn't play since a long time. How is the pvp scene now?
I'll preface this with I just came back to the game and I'm pretty casual.

I personally think its in a good place at the moment when it comes to physical stuff. All the weapons types have at least one or two good weapons and builds in place. There's even poise that's perceivable now!

I still think spells especially sorcery could be better. Sorcery moreso than the other two types just doesn't have good tracking on its spells and the ones that don't depend on it like soul sword are easily rolled through. They also feel like the only case where you absolutely still have to have all the sorcery boosting items to get the intended damage.

So I tried again, about 10 f'ing times total, with everyone's tips here in mind and finally beat that bastard.

However, it didn't feel particularly exciting or satisfying because the second phase was pure luck on my part. He happened to NOT spam the arrows+soul spear combo every single time he emerged and I was actually able to get near him. Ended up beating him with about 1/5th of my health bar and zero Estus chugs left B) ....the only cool part about it.

So I was teleported, don't remember shit about the story since it's been a year so bla bla to my ears, take about five steps forward...boss fight. Died immediately of course so I'll give it another shot at some other point but right now I'm kind of in the same boat as when I dropped it last time. I'm not particularly excited to see what happens next and the thought of another excruciating boss is exhausting.

The fatigue must be fucking real, I love these games but just can't make it through DS3 somehow.

It's sounds you did exactly what you needed to with Aldritch. He doesn't use soul spear at all if you're in melee range and is less likely to use his bow. I'd say that fight wasn't luck at all you did good!

So after Aldrich, is there a different way to proceed other than having to fight Dancer and up that ladder? After trying Dancer about five times last night, I'm really not in the mood for this asshole.

So after Aldrich, is there a different way to proceed other than having to fight Dancer and up that ladder? After trying Dancer about five times last night, I'm really not in the mood for this asshole.
The Dancer is the main way for progress. You might have other optional side stuff left to do, or DLC - but the Dancer is the only way to progress (sorry!)

If you have the Distant Manor bonfire in Irithyl, you can proceed beyond that into Irithyl Dungeon and the Profaned Capital. If you have been doing the Siegward questline I think this is the earliest opportunity, barring the DLC or "sequence breaking", to get a Titanite Slab.

Edit: Oh, have you already done that? Dancer is the only way then.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
Yep if you did all optional stuff (there isn't that many that are open yet, and the DLC is gonna be way harder than the Dancer anyway) the Dancer is the only the only roadblock to continue.

Dancer is piss easy though, never understood why people struggle against her. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ She was never a problem on any of my builds. I honestly don't get it. The only threatening move is the long twirl move, which can screw you over if you really mess up (happened to me once or twice maybe, an "oops" moment), but it's so easy to avoid.

The Dancer is the main way for progress. You might have other optional side stuff left to do, or DLC - but the Dancer is the only way to progress (sorry!)

If you have the Distant Manor bonfire in Irithyl, you can proceed beyond that into Irithyl Dungeon and the Profaned Capital. If you have been doing the Siegward questline I think this is the earliest opportunity, barring the DLC or "sequence breaking", to get a Titanite Slab.

Edit: Oh, have you already done that? Dancer is the only way then.

Yeah, I've already followed the Distant Manor area to its end and killed Yhorm (spelling?), so Dancer it is apparently.

Yep if you did all optional stuff (there isn't that many that are open yet, and the DLC is gonna be way harder than the Dancer anyway) the Dancer is the only the only roadblock to continue.

Dancer is piss easy though, never understood why people struggle against her. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ She was never a problem on any of my builds. I honestly don't get it. The only threatening move is the long twirl move, which can screw you over if you really mess up (happened to me once or twice maybe, an "oops" moment), but it's so easy to avoid.

Nothing personal but it's the same conversation in every Souls related thread. Everything's piss easy and all that, I hear ya. I said it in an earlier post, I think I just have total series fatigue and especially after my arch-nemesis that is Aldrich, I just wanted to see a pretty new area to get excited about and not an obnoxious back-to-back boss scenario. Just need to bitch it out because I was hoping there was an alternate way instead of another boss.

I also feel pretty weak against Dancer. Pretty much every swipe I catch of any kind deals close to 50% of my health bar and I do maybe 160 damage with a one-hand R1 with the strongest of all the damage types I've tried against her (my available weapons that is).

Yeah, I've already followed the Distant Manor area to its end and killed Yhorm (spelling?), so Dancer it is apparently.

Nothing personal but it's the same conversation in every Souls related thread. Everything's piss easy and all that, I hear ya. I said it in an earlier post, I think I just have total series fatigue and especially after my arch-nemesis that is Aldrich, I just wanted to see a pretty new area to get excited about and not an obnoxious back-to-back boss scenario. Just need to bitch it out because I was hoping there was an alternate way instead of another boss.

I also feel pretty weak against Dancer. Pretty much every swipe I catch of any kind deals close to 50% of my health bar and I do maybe 160 damage with a one-hand R1 with the strongest of all the damage types I've tried against her (my available weapons that is).

Ah, damn. Sorry to hear that. According to the ol' calculator...160 damage means it'll take 31/32 R1 hits to kill her. She is weak to Dark + Lightning if you have any Resins that you can use to buff your weapon.

Unrelated: I thought I had my freezing issue fixed, using an XB1 Controller to play, but it started up again...so I used a Dualshock 4 + did Hide DS4 on DS4Windows but the freezing stills come back occasionally. It's so annoying, and makes my idea of doing a really bad themed/RP Lets Play impossible because once in a while the game will just freeze...seems like the only "solution" the internet has is to use a 360 Controller (which I don't have) and downgrade the drivers to some 2009 version....

ND4gtPR.png

The HID stuff is all disabled and despite the Deathadder Chroma (a mouse I kinda like, but semi despise because Razer stuff has always wound up feeling cheap, but I'm so used to it) showing up...it is also some of those generic entries below. Although my keyboard requires 2 USBs (its a mechanical Corsair that has some RGB lights I turned off).

Ah, damn. Sorry to hear that. According to the ol' calculator...160 damage means it'll take 31/32 R1 hits to kill her. She is weak to Dark + Lightning if you have any Resins that you can use to buff your weapon.

Unrelated: I thought I had my freezing issue fixed, using an XB1 Controller to play, but it started up again...so I used a Dualshock 4 + did Hide DS4 on DS4Windows but the freezing stills come back occasionally. It's so annoying, and makes my idea of doing a really bad themed/RP Lets Play impossible because once in a while the game will just freeze...seems like the only "solution" the internet has is to use a 360 Controller (which I don't have) and downgrade the drivers to some 2009 version....

ND4gtPR.png

The HID stuff is all disabled and despite the Deathadder Chroma (a mouse I kinda like, but semi despise because Razer stuff has always wound up feeling cheap, but I'm so used to it) showing up...it is also some of those generic entries below. Although my keyboard requires 2 USBs (its a mechanical Corsair that has some RGB lights I turned off).

Yes, I noticed that regarding Dark. My shitty old Dark Axe does more damage than anything else I have, including a +7 Lightning Black Blade.

Yes, I noticed that regarding Dark. My shitty old Dark Axe does more damage than anything else I have, including a +7 Lightning Black Blade.
I hate being that guy when it comes to telling people their build is wrong in single player game, but since you're struggling it might be time to optimize.

Black blade doesn't take super well to a lightning infusion. Non of the katanas really do except the paired ones which you can't get until near the end of the main game. On top of that scaling on weapons isn't great until you have like 40 points in the weapons respective stats. You'll probably be way more successful with a raw infusion and then applying a resin then doing something like Crystal/Chaos/Lightning/Dark. The other choice is do a deep or fire infusion those add a flat amount of damage instead of being based on scaling. The longsword is a prime candidate for all these methods. If you want something more dex looking the sellsword twinblades are good for that too.

You also should at this point have like 30 points in Vigor you can get by with less but I wouldn't recommend it on your first time through. I wouldn't worry about really putting points into any of the damage stats except for however many points you need to use whatever weapon you want. If you use a longsword that means only 10 point in str and 10 in dex. Vigor and Endurance are far more important stats in most of the game and most of you're damage is going to be coming from upgrading your weapons.

It's probably time to visit Rosaria and respec.

Keep in mind this advice play how you want if see my post and feel like I'm being an elitist and the game shouldn't require min/maxing that's totally fair.

In regards to the Dancer specifically her attacks are generally best rolled into instead of away from or to the right and left of her. When she plunges her hand downward to get her second sword back away as far as you can and keep back pedaling during her attack. She always does that same move for the start of phase two. Try to use the columns to make space and heal, but don't fight there it's a good way to mess up a roll. When she does her fire attack is also a good time to back up a bit and heal. I think Dancer was probably the boss I saw summons signs in front of the most besides Nameless King. She's tough!

If you want to see something different make sure you've done Smouldering Lake it's a hidden area. You could also do some of the Ashes of Ariandel dlc if you have it a lot of that DLC can be easily done at like SL 60. It's really only the boss that is a real challenge.

I hate being that guy when it comes to telling people their build is wrong in single player game, but since you're struggling it might be time to optimize.

Black blade doesn't take super well to a lightning infusion. Non of the katanas really do except the paired ones which you can't get until near the end of the main game. On top of that scaling on weapons isn't great until you have like 40 points in the weapons respective stats. You'll probably be way more successful with a raw infusion and then applying a resin then doing something like Crystal/Chaos/Lightning/Dark. The other choice is do a deep or fire infusion those add a flat amount of damage instead of being based on scaling. The longsword is a prime candidate for all these methods. If you want something more dex looking the sellsword twinblades are good for that too.

You also should at this point have like 30 points in Vigor you can get by with less but I wouldn't recommend it on your first time through. I wouldn't worry about really putting points into any of the damage stats except for however many points you need to use whatever weapon you want. If you use a longsword that means only 10 point in str and 10 in dex. Vigor and Endurance are far more important stats in most of the game and most of you're damage is going to be coming from upgrading your weapons.

It's probably time to visit Rosaria and respec.

Keep in mind this advice play how you want if see my post and feel like I'm being an elitist and the game shouldn't require min/maxing that's totally fair.

In regards to the Dancer specifically her attacks are generally best rolled into instead of away from or to the right and left of her. When she plunges her hand downward to get her second sword back away as far as you can and keep back pedaling during her attack. She always does that same move for the start of phase two. Try to use the columns to make space and heal, but don't fight there it's a good way to mess up a roll. When she does her fire attack is also a good time to back up a bit and heal. I think Dancer was probably the boss I saw summons signs in front of the most besides Nameless King. She's tough!

If you want to see something different make sure you've done Smouldering Lake it's a hidden area. You could also do some of the Ashes of Ariandel dlc if you have it a lot of that DLC can be easily done at like SL 60. It's really only the boss that is a real challenge.

No worries, I'm not good at optimizing or particular builds at all as I just kind of run with whatever looks or feels cool with not overarching goal. I still mainly go with the fluted knight type set as well just because I think it looks cool to play a medieval knight in that environment.

Actually, what I've been mainly into is the Drang Hammers. I had the Lightning Black Blade around for the increased speed as a backup if I felt too slow with the Drang hammers.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
He's using a katana against dancer? The bleed should be wrecking her (and Aldrich too for that matter, both are weak to bleed), he doesn't need to respec if that's the case.

Or hell even better, just use Carthus Rouge on any buffable weapon and go to town.

That said, yeah it can always be optimized, but I'm guessing the struggle is caused more by impatience than a poor build...

No worries, I'm not good at optimizing or particular builds at all as I just kind of run with whatever looks or feels cool with not overarching goal. I still mainly go with the fluted knight type set as well just because I think it looks cool to play a medieval knight in that environment.

Actually, what I've been mainly into is the Drang Hammers. I had the Lightning Black Blade around for the increased speed as a backup if I felt too slow with the Drang hammers.

The Drang Hammers are really stamina hungry they're great for burning down normal enemies, but once you're going after something bigger they aren't an efficient use of stamina. They do stagger quickly, but that takes some time to learn the timing.

Regarding armor as long as you're under 70% equip load use whatever you want. Armor values aren't that big of deal this time around. You'll probably get better results throwing on whatever stoneplate ring element you need or a ring of steel protection.

He's using a katana against dancer? The bleed should be wrecking her (and Aldrich too for that matter, both are weak to bleed), he doesn't need to respec if that's the case.

Or hell even better, just use Carthus Rouge on any buffable weapon and go to town.

That said, yeah it can always be optimized, but I'm guessing the struggle is caused more by impatience than a poor build...

Can't Carthus Rogue an elemental infused weapon. Besides that I don't think bleed builds are great for people who are struggling with a fight. Even on bosses who are weak to bleed you have to apply constant pressure on the boss to get those procs and on a boss like the Dancer that can be tough. I feel like pressure of trying to stack bleed in they're situation will make them more prone to mistakes.

All that being said learning to proc stuff like bleed on a boss is really helpful with the dlc, so it might something worth learning now. The next mandatory boss is also super vulnerable to frost procs, so it's not a wasted skill to learn.

Yeah, pretty much this. More so fatigue than impatience but definitely a mix of both. Drang Hammers are just fun and look cool as fuck so I can't not use them. My Black Blade is lightning infused so I can't buff. My damage output though isn't the real issue I think, Mr. Morrigan above is more correct in his assumption haha.

Still, I have yet to not beat a Souls boss out of all the previous games (outside of DSII) so I'll get to it when the time is right. Thanks for the tips though everyone.

And yeah, I'm into Bleed weapons, I did a lot of that in DS1. The effect when it triggered was very satisfying.

ChrisD

So I picked up this game again this past week (long story short, I didn't understand how Weight worked and my dude's rolls were lousy so I thought the game sucked). I read some stuff on Anri's quest line, but I didn't pull up a guide at every corner. Can someone tell me if I screwed up by killing Aldrich before killing him with her? I don't see her summoning sign... I didn't see it beforehand, either, even though in checking I did everything the guide says is necessary for her to show up. I did talk with the woman in my Firelink that said to usurp the fire or whatever.

Game is great once you get Vitality (and understand weight; never above 69.9%!). I didn't put much into the stat the first time I tried after buying it on Black Friday, as I thought Shields were supposed to be good in these games. But they kind of suck lol. I'm rocking an Executioner's Greatsword, and have upgraded Cloud's Buster Swo- the Greatsword (that's actually an ULTRA Greatsword) to the max I can take it. Can't use it until I pick up more of the weight carry stat, though. I mean, I can, but I have to unequip/change a lot of stuff to do so.

gogosox82

So I picked up this game again this past week (long story short, I didn't understand how Weight worked and my dude's rolls were lousy so I thought the game sucked). I read some stuff on Anri's quest line, but I didn't pull up a guide at every corner. Can someone tell me if I screwed up by killing Aldrich before killing him with her? I don't see her summoning sign... I didn't see it beforehand, either, even though in checking I did everything the guide says is necessary for her to show up. I did talk with the woman in my Firelink that said to usurp the fire or whatever.

Game is great once you get Vitality (and understand weight; never above 69.9%!). I didn't put much into the stat the first time I tried after buying it on Black Friday, as I thought Shields were supposed to be good in these games. But they kind of suck lol. I'm rocking an Executioner's Greatsword, and have upgraded Cloud's Buster Swo- the Greatsword (that's actually an ULTRA Greatsword) to the max I can take it. Can't use it until I pick up more of the weight carry stat, though. I mean, I can, but I have to unequip/change a lot of stuff to do so.

Killing Aldrich won't end the quest but failing to do certain things will make the quest fail.

ChrisD

Killing Aldrich won't end the quest but failing to do certain things will make the quest fail.

I know not to reverse Hollowing, but unsure of other fail states. I hope I'm still on the right path for it!

Yhorm the Giant was the dumbest boss battle I've ever played. What a dumb gimmick. Had to search for a guid because even though picked up the gimmick weapon, and tried the gimmick Stance, I didn't know you had to hold it for so freaking long. Sooooo I ended up spending fifteen minutes of chip damaging him before getting bored and Homeward Bone'ing back while watching a vid on the proper way to win.

I feel like all they needed was to show the tornado getting stronger, going slowly from the hilt to the tip. Maybe add a light, too. That would have solved the issue for me for sure, and I'm certain it wouldn't only like clear it up for me.

Dumb boss
Dumb gimmick

Beat Dancer on the first shot, though I did almost get myself killed in the typical Soulsborne "one more hit to kill" impatience.

Mainly using Executioner's Greatsword now, despite the fact it was meant to be the sidearm to my ice sword. It still gets action, but it has firmly fallen to the sidekick position. Twinkling Titanites just aren't showing up fast enough to keep up. Irithyll Sword is at +3, while the Executioner's Greatsword is at +7!

Shit, I'm starting to regret resuming the game a year later...I have no idea where my miracle-selling-lady at the shrine went. Visions of horrible wrong...?

Shit, I'm starting to regret resuming the game a year later...I have no idea where my miracle-selling-lady at the shrine went. Visions of horrible wrong...?

I'm finishing my first run (strength build), and want to do a faith build next. I'm pretty resigned to the fact that I will have to use the wiki for NPCs lol.

Check the tower in Firelink shrine or where you fight Iudex Gundyr for an NPC. If you don't find someone at either of those places then not sure where she would be.

Check the tower in Firelink shrine or where you fight Iudex Gundyr for an NPC. If you don't find someone at either of those places then not sure where she would be.

I actually just recently killed Morne, who seemed pretty pissed off at me. I must've done something to her that I can't recall haha...

Either way, is there anywhere/anybody else to buy miracles from!?

EDIT: On another note, after my huge Aldrich roadblock, I ended up beating Dancer with SOME difficulties and two or three more bosses with barely any difficulties. So far, so good. I've actually been wrapped up in doing a ton of co-op as a Sunbro and having tons of fun helping people with Oceiros and Dragonslayer Armour.

I actually just recently killed Morne, who seemed pretty pissed off at me. I must've done something to her that I can't recall haha...

Either way, is there anywhere/anybody else to buy miracles from!?

EDIT: On another note, after my huge Aldrich roadblock, I ended up beating Dancer with SOME difficulties and two or three more bosses with barely any difficulties. So far, so good. I've actually been wrapped up in doing a ton of co-op as a Sunbro and having tons of fun helping people with Oceiros and Dragonslayer Armour.

Assuming you fought Morne where you fight Iudex Gundyr and not at his normal spot go back there and Irina should be sitting there. If she's not you're out of luck. Karla can teach you dark miracles​, but those are pretty non standard spells. That being said almost all the really worthwhile miracles are either found in the world, learned from boss souls, or covenant rewards, so not a huge loss.

Assuming you fought Morne where you fight Iudex Gundyr and not at his normal spot go back there and Irina should be sitting there. If she's not you're out of luck. Karla can teach you dark miracles​, but those are pretty non standard spells. That being said almost all the really worthwhile miracles are either found in the world, learned from boss souls, or covenant rewards, so not a huge loss.

Maybe I killed her for whining too much every time I tried to buy shit, I wish I could recall what I did to that poor lady...

Yes, I fought Morne at the double doors to Iudex's arena.

PS: I'm having a lot of fun with the Greatlance right now, looks cool as hell. It's unwieldy but a lot of fun and have beaten the last two bosses with a Chaos infusion.

I really don't like the level design of the DLC, I didn't like Ashes of Ariandel (felt it was boring and just walking around snowy hills)

And I'm not liking Ringed City either so far. Dreg Heap is so ughhhhhh.

I finished the painted world last night. I summoned on the last boss and feel an incredible amount of shame over it.

I'm looking to respec for the ringed city and the rest of the main game. Anyone have a fun build that takes advantage of new DLC items?

I've like the DLC for DS3, the only complaint I have is that the DLC has felt short. Really cool boss fights though. Just felt very short. I breezed through most of the DLC in about 2 hours each. Still value for money.

I finished the painted world last night. I summoned on the last boss and feel an incredible amount of shame over it.

I'm looking to respec for the ringed city and the rest of the main game. Anyone have a fun build that takes advantage of new DLC items?
The Crow Quills and Follower's Sabre both take really well to elemental infusions, so a dex caster using one of those would work pretty well. The Onyx blade is a great pyro/dark weapon. However almost all the dlc2 bosses are resistant to one or both of those damage types. The Millwood axe is a pretty solid strength weapon. The rest of the weapons in DLC 1 are basically PvP weapons whose strengths are mostly from powerful weapon arts, but ones that aren't really great for PVE.

I'm confused. I loaded by save that I last played in November, and I was at the Untended Graves bonfire, and I remember I'd been farming those two dual weilding enemies there, but I have no idea why.
Farming for chunks seems the most logical reason, but my weapons are already +10. Unless of course before I finished playing I'd got the chunk maybe?

Veelk

Banned
Hey, finally playing through The Ringed City. Been looking forward to it for a while. Dying a lot, as per usual.

I'm currently heading down the big staircase where there are a bunch of the Herald Knights walking up and down and I'm just wondering how close is the next bonfire? Because I find this entire section REALLY tedious and easy to die to because of all the magic wielding assholes that scurry around every corner.

Does anyone have an extra symbol of avarice they could drop for me :D?
System, SL etc?

Hey, finally playing through The Ringed City. Been looking forward to it for a while. Dying a lot, as per usual.

I'm currently heading down the big staircase where there are a bunch of the Herald Knights walking up and down and I'm just wondering how close is the next bonfire? Because I find this entire section REALLY tedious and easy to die to because of all the magic wielding assholes that scurry around every corner.
Literally just around the corner at the bottom of the stairs.

Morrigan Stark

Arrogant Smirk
I'm confused. I loaded by save that I last played in November, and I was at the Untended Graves bonfire, and I remember I'd been farming those two dual weilding enemies there, but I have no idea why.
Farming for chunks seems the most logical reason, but my weapons are already +10. Unless of course before I finished playing I'd got the chunk maybe?

The wardens twinblades maybe? Great weapon.

The wardens twinblades maybe? Great weapon.

I did get that to drop, but it's not that. I was running a Spiked Mace with Morion Blade.

As I said, I must have been farming for chunks, got one, then headed back there to fight Gundyr, then switched the game off. Either that, or fashion souls.

Veelk

Banned
Okay, new rule for buying Souls games: Always wait until the DLC is released.

I'm playing this in NG+ and I'm really losing patience with how even ordinary enemies can take out 80% of my life with normal attacks. I'm slowly making my way through it, it's just tedious as all hell.

Veelk

Banned
DS3 doesn't force you into NG+ unless you go in specifically... you could just have stayed in NG with your main character.

I know, but I went into NG+, when the game first came out. I wasn't thinking about DLC at that point.

Another way is to just make a save file before starting NG+. I wouldn't mind waiting for DLC on all souls games tho. The best weapons tend to be in them anyway.

Edit: At darkeater midir (btw, coolest dragon name and design I've seen in a while). He's not too bad, but he has that dash forward attack that I can't predict for the life of me.

Unfortunately, we have yet another addition to "Why not just put a bon fire in front of the boss entrance?" Seriously, not doing this is just stupid and time wasting.

Edit 2: I decided to check the timing of it. With load times, plus running down the platform and latter and jumping off, that's all 1:10 if I sprint through that as fast as I can.

So if I take 30 tries to beat him (likely, because he's tough as shit), I'll be running through all that for half an hour.

Why? Why do they keep doing this?

Top Bottom