• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls patch 1.09 incoming, will fix flickering problems

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Im right now in the
Swamp
and I have a lot of issues with the framerate!!! Anyone else?

On PS3, everyone has that issue. It runs like crap there. And a few other places.

FaintDeftone

I'm at Blighttown right now and I'm on PS3 and this is certainly a problem. I'm pretty sure playing offline fixes the issue though for right now.

I know fighting the gaping dragon sucked because that puke stuff he unleashes flickered in and out like crazy too.

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
I'm at Blighttown right now and I'm on PS3 and this is certainly a problem. I'm pretty sure playing offline fixes the issue though for right now.

I know fighting the gaping dragon sucked because that puke stuff he unleashes flickered in and out like crazy too.

Yes bosses are especially hard... but the worst thing about flickering is that item drops don't show up, and you can walk right past really important shit. Or rare drops from enemies/bosses don't appear and you can actually miss them!

It's terrible. I feel bad for new players who don't have the game memorized...

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Where they trying to fix that save game hack? because that thing is crazy.

Idk... I heard they were trying to quell some "level stealing" shenanigans that were occurring in the forest, but I don't know the specifics.

N

Noray

Unconfirmed Member
I have been gravelorded and I can't find any sign :( In Oolacile Township. RIP giantdad

When did the game break?

Originally there were flickering issues a few weeks after the DLC came out for ps3 (this was in december). FROM then released a patch for it and it appeared to fix the issue. Only recently the issue started up again, hence the new patch coming soon.

Once this is fixed, may just have to pop back into Dark Souls for a bit :p

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Letdown total. I was really looking forward to this patch.

D

Deleted member 10571

Unconfirmed Member
Wondering if this will fix The Fucking Game Doesnt Even Run errors, too.

Top Bottom