• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Darksiders 2: Definitive Edition listed on Amazon.com (and more from Nordic Games)

Blablurn

0Htl34i.png

Surface of Me

I'm not an NPC. And neither are we.
I hope by Definitive they remove all the fucking fluff from DS2 and take out the shooter segments.

Tizoc

Can we expect Darksiders 3 announcement during E3 this year?

For that matter gimme DS1+2 on PS4 and I'll bite, but only just DS2 ain't cuttin' it.

So Kay PS4 is real, I saw it on a foreign retailer this morning but assumed it was an error.

Still, FUCK YES to Kay Wii U making it AND at retail! Day 1 if it's good! :D AND it's out EARLIER than in EU/Germany which had it on June 12th IIRC! AND cheaper! Did not expect it at $25! That's cheaper than I think ANY Wii U retail game launched at! Even NSLU was $30 right?

luffeN

Very nice find, OP! I am probably going to tripple dip on Darksiders II, nice!

Can we expect Darksiders 3 announcement during E3 this year?

For that matter gimme DS1+2 on PS4 and I'll bite, but only just DS2 ain't cuttin' it.

DS3 announcement only if you buy 10 copies of DS2: DE.

Tuck

Maybe by definitive they mean they cut out all the fluff that people didn't like.

Well I mean, that'd be nice.

Corpekata

Banned
I have extreme doubts about this mainly stemming from an Arcania PS4 version being a good idea to anyone. Game was poorly received on PC where it is most at home and the console editions even worse.

If these do exist given Nordic's track record I would not put much faith in their quality.

TheMoon

if they don't release the Definitive Edition of DS2 on Wii U I hope they at least patch it to get rid of the screen tearing and add screenshot support...

would be a nice gesture.

they also put out an improved edition of Deadfall Adventures that's seemingly still exclusive to the PS3 (digital only).

and good on them for rolling the dice on a point and click console release.

RPGCrazied

Holy shit. Darksiders on PS4? Well, the 2nd game? I might get it if the first game comes also. The games really didn't run all that hot on PS3.

YES YES YES YES OMG. I would TOTALLY buy Darksiders 2 again. It got some hate, but I LOVED IT and got the full 1000/1000 on 360. The DLC was pretty lame, but meh

i loved ds1, but wasn't crazy about ds2. however, i'll buy this and play it again with improved graphics and performance. would love to play ds3 that is more like the first and less like the sequel.

if they don't release the Definitive Edition of DS2 on Wii U I hope they at least patch it to get rid of the screen tearing and add screenshot support...

would be a nice gesture.

Yeah I wonder who's doing the port since not only is Vigil lost to the stars, but Nordic IS very good at their homework and will round up ex-devs. See MX vs ATV where they REFORMED Rainbow.

Also it's been found that Unit 4 Games, who's involved with Legend of Kay HD is headed by one of the founders of Keen and Neon who created the game a decade ago on PS2.

So this signals that they reformed Vigil to some extent, and HOPEFULLY can fix up the Wii U version in the process. They did republish the game with their name on it in NA, have a look!

Also, doesn't the Wii U version have like all but one piece of DLC?

sn00zer

YUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSss
bought bought so so so so bought

PLAY DARKSIDERS 2 ON THE HIGHEST DIFFICULTY

Top Bottom