DarkSydePhil | OT | The best variety gamer on Youtube & twitch

I like to check in with DSP from time to time. I find him interesting in the sense that one might watch an ant farm for a time. I don't hate him and I think its pretty shallow the levels of the people who give him the hate he gets. But he is definitely a goof ball and some of his mishaps are self inflicted. Pun not intended.

Last edited:

lvl8

Neo Member
I knew Phil would bring us all together here. If anyone here has a close relationship with him it might be worth inviting him over. I'll be donating $500 to him next month, maybe he can stop by and do a mini AMA.
Doesn't bother me if people want to give money to DSP. If his vids and antics entertains you that you're donating to him then go right ahead, I won't mock you.

I think anyone making a decent living from streaming is doing a good job, as long as they don't burn their career into the ground by insulting their audience.

The most I donated is $5(I think) to Mike Matei for his Dragon's Lair (NES) playthrough.

Last edited:
I don't watch his content but I do watch the "detractor" edits of his stuff mostly because I find him interesting but I want to see the interesting parts only. Gotta say, sometimes I can relate to the guy because I can rage at some points in games too like him, though he does go over the top with the excuses especially in fighting games. I also don't quite get why so many people hate it when he asks for money, seeing as it's pretty much his job to stream games and ask for donations.

The guy has been caught lying several times though about various stuff, he also has a really high opinion of himself and those moments he asks for money in a way where he passes it off as if he'll be out on the street if people don't hurry up and cough up is pretty gross.

I think anyone making a decent living from streaming is doing a good job, as long as they don't burn their career into the ground by insulting their audience.
DPS does actually do that pretty often.
I knew Phil would bring us all together here. If anyone here has a close relationship with him it might be worth inviting him over. I'll be donating $500 to him next month, maybe he can stop by and do a mini AMA.
From what I understand, you may as well pay him to do the AMA, because he apparently won't do any form of interview without getting paid for it.

Last edited:
My favourite experience with DSP. There actually was a small community called The KWO after this incident which I was a part of :)
If I can make a faction on a video game (like Hearts of Iron 4) I always call it Kojima World Order.

Last edited:
Guys dont be haters , please DSP is a legend and you all know it !!

Men want to be him and women want to be with him , His Rich and good looking. Also This is how you dont plays are scandalous and it hurts his business of sitting on his arse playing games for 6 hours a day , thats real work guys !! show some empathy will you.

for real tho , DSP is a mong a fucking 14 year old living in a 30+ mans body unable to take any responsibility for him self or his life , This is how you dont play's are great entertainment as well. i will give him credit for one thing , Panda Lee is a tasty bit of crumpit.

I unashamedly love DSP. I've been watching him from the early SF4 days. I don't give a shit about any sketchy stuff he's done. If you donate to him you're an idiot and that's on you.

Last edited: