David Duke endorses Illhan Omar (D)

Aug 30, 2018

Text of his tweet: Dr Duke & Eric Striker: By Defiance to Z.O.G. Ilhan Omar is NOW the most important Member of the US Congress!

What a time to be alive. David Duke, the former grand wizard of the KKK, is endorsing a black, muslim, democrat because she's an anti-Semite. Will Omar disavow?

Last edited:
Aug 30, 2018
Now Congressman James Clyburn, also a democrat, is defending Omar by making it a competition -- who had it worse? Her or Holocaust survivors? Unbelievable how far this party is sinking right now.

"Congressman James Clyburn, D-S.C., defended freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., Wednesday by saying her experience was "more personal" than Jews whose parents survived the Holocaust.

Clyburn argued Omar's experience "is much more empirical -- and powerful -- than that of people who are generations removed from the Holocaust, Japanese internment camps during WWII and the other violent episodes that have marked history," according to a report in The Hill.

“I’m serious about that. There are people who tell me, ‘Well, my parents are Holocaust survivors.’ ‘My parents did this.’ It’s more personal with her,” Clyburn said."

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Now Congressman James Clyburn, also a democrat, is defending Omar by making it a competition -- who had it worse? Her or Holocaust survivors? Unbelievable how far this party is sinking right now.

"Congressman James Clyburn, D-S.C., defended freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar, D-Minn., Wednesday by saying her experience was "more personal" than Jews whose parents survived the Holocaust.

Clyburn argued Omar's experience "is much more empirical -- and powerful -- than that of people who are generations removed from the Holocaust, Japanese internment camps during WWII and the other violent episodes that have marked history," according to a report in The Hill.

“I’m serious about that. There are people who tell me, ‘Well, my parents are Holocaust survivors.’ ‘My parents did this.’ It’s more personal with her,” Clyburn said."
Has he really thought that line of reasoning through?
Jews, one generation removed, Slave descendants, 10 generations removed ? He really wants to open that door?

CBC might want to have a chat with this guy.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018

I don't understand what he is saying. Is he saying that her excperience of being a Somali refugee? Or for being attacked in congress?

Bad play on his part, evoking the Holocaust does not fly and is not cool.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
I don't understand what he is saying. Is he saying that her excperience of being a Somali refugee? Or for being attacked in congress?

Bad play on his part, evoking the Holocaust does not fly and is not cool.
I think he is saying that being criticized on Twitter is worse than the holocaust.

Amazing. They haven't even finished the work on the current floor action to address anti-semitism within the party and here we are, already needing to start another one.
And they say the left does not have a problem with Anti-Semitism.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I think he is saying that being criticized on Twitter is worse than the holocaust.

Amazing. They haven't even finished the work on the current floor action to address anti-semitism within the party and here we are, already needing to start another one.
And they say the left does not have a problem with Anti-Semitism.
No way? someone can't be that stupid?

The Dems want to be the UK Labour party. They are following JC's book. I think there was even a story about Corbyn and AOC talking on the phone together.

At least this exposes the left that always tries to hide behind "but I am just talking about Israel" whenever they get caught in their antisemtism.

Omar got called out not for crticizing Israel, she said her fellow Americans have dual loyalty and only are pro Israel because of Jewish money. That has nothing to do with criticizing Israel.

JordanN

Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
I have a joke about the far-right. Wanna hear it?

"Do you support Israel or Palestine?" If you pick either, you support Islam or Zionism"

Endorsing either makes him look like an idiot.

Last edited:

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I have a joke about the far-right. Wanna hear it?

"Do you support Israel or Palestine?" If you pick either, you support Islam or Zionism"

Endorsing either makes him look like an idiot.
His hate for Jews out ranks his hate for Muslims.

But it was the same for Hitler. The Mufti of Palestine was one of Hitlers favoured guests, and even trained Muslim Bosnian SS soldiers. Islam and Nazism have a nice little history together.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
I believe they just ignore it.
Guess I will answer my own question then

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) on Tuesday denounced David Duke, a founder and former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, and rejected his 2020 endorsement.

“I have strongly denounced David Duke’s hateful views and his so-called ‘support’ multiple times in the past, and reject his support,” Gabbard said in a statement to The Hill.

“Publicizing Duke's so-called ‘endorsement’ is meant to distract from my message: that I will end regime-change wars, work to end the new cold war and take us away from the precipice of a nuclear war, which is a greater danger now than ever before.”

Duke, who founded a Louisiana branch of the KKK in 1974 and served as the grand wizard of the Knights of the Klu Klux Klan until 1979, on Monday appeared to endorse Gabbard, the first Hindu member of Congress.
So I give Omar till tomorrow to denounce David Duke.

Last edited:
Mar 12, 2014
Guess I will answer my own question then

So I give Omar till tomorrow to denounce David Duke.
I still can't believe these morons actually brought us to the point where someone needs to denounce someone as vile as this jerk off. But please tell me more about the need to return to normalcy. As if normalcy is some left wing clown shoe shoving a microphone in someone's face to find out if they are pro KKK or not.

Feb 22, 2018
That's an effective way to use his tarnished reputation. Keep the endorsements coming across the whole array of the globalist camp. :messenger_tears_of_joy:

Last edited:
Aug 12, 2008
I won't damn a politician by the company that applauds them, as I do not believe Representative Illhan Omar seeks counsel from David Duke nor interacts monetarily in any meaningful way with him. It is hilarious to see him perk up his ears and support subject matter he has great interest in. Though I do see the point the op brings up waiting for a public statement by Omar to disavow David Duke's support if we intend to hold Democrats accountable by their own standards.

Omar's comments are neither naive nor mistakes. She knows what she is doing. I am sad to see Nancy Pelosi carry water for her and claim she is new to our culture and doesn't know what she is doing.

Really? A Refugee that becomes a citizen and then a member of the House has no idea of the culture they are taking part in?

More questions come to mind at what is going on in the Somali Refugee community of Minnesota and what kind of garbage passes as naturalization for becoming a U.S. citizen.

Last edited:
Oct 1, 2006
Is this the tesseract of racism?

This is real intersectionality. Nazis, Commies, ISIS-allies and the KKK all agree that Jews are responsible for all the worlds' ills.

It's the most forgotten aspect of politics - basically every extreme ideology hates Jews, not just Nazis and, most importantly, not everyone who talk about George Soros.

I am sad to see Nancy Pelosi carry water for her and claim she is new to our culture and doesn't know what she is doing.
td;dw Pelosi: "Forgive her! She's brown and doesn't speak English good."

We are witnessing the complete destruction of the Democrat Party lmao

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2018
United States
He's serious. He hates Jews more than anything. She's the only one calling them out. He loves her for it I'm sure
Duke who is concerned with, in his words, preserving European heritage probably does not love this muslim terrorist sympathizer...

To be frank, I once watched one of Duke's lectures and while I can't speak to the character of one's soul, I don't think I heard him once say anything antisemetic (or call for violence on anyone) except for of course blaming Israel for everything - giving that state too much blame I would say, to comical levels.

I personally would not paint him as the comic book villain the media says he is nor is he a role model.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2017
Duke who is concerned with, in his words, preserving European heritage probably does not love this muslim terrorist sympathizer...

To be frank, I once watched one of Duke's lectures and while I can't speak to the character of one's soul, I don't think I heard him once say anything antisemetic (or call for violence on anyone) except for of course blaming Israel for everything - giving that state too much blame I would say, to comical levels.

I personally would not paint him as the comic book villain the media says he is nor is he a role model.
o_ O

Last edited:
Jun 20, 2018
He's got a youtube channel. If you want to learn new things you can listen/read about things that you may disagree with. Also funny you hone in on that and ignore the rest.
Read up on wikipedia about the dude its really not worth it to shill for him at all he is a pieces of shit.

Last edited:

Trey

Mar 3, 2010
"White people don't need a law against rape, but if you fill this room up with your normal black bucks, you would, because niggers are basically primitive animals." - David Duke, not a comic book villain.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2018
United States
"White people don't need a law against rape, but if you fill this room up with your normal black bucks, you would, because niggers are basically primitive animals. " - David Duke, not a comic book villain.
I checked that quote and it's from 1975. If you find something like that from the past decade perhaps he's still what the media says he is but people do change

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2017
Also not defending the guy either really, i'm just interested in the herd mentality \ virtue signalling that surrounds him... As I said he's not a role model and i'll leave it at that.
Uh, your previous post shows that you drank his kool-aid. Of course he isn't going to say things on youtube that will get him banned, like what was quoted above... How gullible are you? He can't say his real thoughts on youtube. He wants to appeal to dumb dumbs like you who are easily persuaded that he's "not that bad" cuz he just loves whites, that's all.

You really shouldn't listen to propaganda if you will actually fall prey to it. You have to go in actually knowing about these people, not just what they tell you. Do some baseline research on the person at the very least.

You should be interested in how David Duke got so retarded, not how people are "herd mentality" outraged by him.

To be fair I watched one video of his maybe 3 years ago lol.
If that were true you wouldn't be in here defending him, promoting his youtube channel. I don't defend people that I've watched 1 youtube vid of 3 years ago. No one does because at that point they don't know shit about the person.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2018
United States
Uh, your previous post shows that you drank his kool-aid. Of course he isn't going to say things on youtube that will get him banned, like what was quoted above... How gullible are you? He can't say his real thoughts on youtube. He wants to appeal to dumb dumbs like you who are easily persuaded that he's "not that bad" cuz he just loves whites, that's all.

You really shouldn't listen to propaganda if you will actually fall prey to it. You have to go in actually knowing about these people, not just what they tell you. Do some baseline research on the person at the very least.

You should be interested in how David Duke got so retarded, not how people are "herd mentality" outraged by him.

If that were true you wouldn't be in here defending him, promoting his youtube channel. I don't defend people that I've watched 1 youtube vid of 3 years ago. No one does because at that point they don't know shit about the person.
Listen sunshine, if I loved the guy I would say so, but I didn't lie about how much I know about him. People's thoughts can evolve, and I merely pointed out my perception. But if I thought he was great believe me I have the balls to say so unlike you. We're nameless avatars on a games site.

However you are not a great guy for pointing him out, or Hitler or stalin or anyone else. Nor are you great for *thinking* you caught me in something. Loving to point out others is not a good character trait.

Last edited: