David Duke endorses Illhan Omar (D)

Feb 24, 2019
"White people don't need a law against rape, but if you fill this room up with your normal black bucks, you would, because niggers are basically primitive animals." - David Duke, not a comic book villain.
"The only people who don't like Obama are racist white crackers." - Chris Matthews, MSNBC host. Your kind don't dislike racism. You just dislike when certain people are the targets.

Aurelian

my friends call me "Cunty"
Feb 22, 2009
Ottawa, Canada
Yeah where is @Aurelian. Where is Mr. "you are who endorses you"?
It's... messy. I don't think she's as demonic as she's made out to be, because there is this awful strain of "no one must criticize Israel, ever" politics that I don't like. But at the same time, if David Duke endorses your point of view, you probably need to rethink that point of view to some degree.

Aug 30, 2018
So did she denounce him yet?

I don't see anything in Google.

Maybe since its Friday its taking her some time, but she better denounce this by EOD.
Nothing yet after 24 hours.

With all the racism and anti-semitism that's been popping up for the Dems lately, their game plan has been to ignore it, instruct their favored news outlets to not apply any pressure, and give it a few days to blow over.

Fart Woman Omar will do the same here.

Afro Republican

GAF>INTERNET>GAF, BITCHES
Aug 24, 2016
D-did she disavow yet? Did she disavow? I'm waiting on her to disavow David Duke. Why won't she Disavow????

CNN: IT'S BEEN 4 FULL MINUTES AND SHE STILL HASN'T DISAVOWED! IS SHE A WHITE SUPREMACIST?!?!?

THE VIEW's WHOOPI: SHE HASN'T DISAVOWED LAWD JEZUS, SHE LOST HER BLACK CARD NOW!

RACHEL MADDOW: This shows us that Blacks are also white racists who want to make america white again, also WE GOT OMAR'S TAX RETURNS COMING TOMORROW NIGHT GET HYPED L337! Oh, it shows nothing wrong. WELL, IMPEACH HER ANYWAY!

VAN JONES: *sniff* what we are seeing here is a "BlackLash" against Black People because because we have a white President...*sniff* WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!

Aug 30, 2018
D-did she disavow yet? Did she disavow? I'm waiting on her to disavow David Duke. Why won't she Disavow????

CNN: IT'S BEEN 4 FULL MINUTES AND SHE STILL HASN'T DISAVOWED! IS SHE A WHITE SUPREMACIST?!?!?

THE VIEW's WHOOPI: SHE HASN'T DISAVOWED LAWD JEZUS, SHE LOST HER BLACK CARD NOW!

RACHEL MADDOW: This shows us that Blacks are also white racists who want to make america white again, also WE GOT OMAR'S TAX RETURNS COMING TOMORROW NIGHT GET HYPED L337! Oh, it shows nothing wrong. WELL, IMPEACH HER ANYWAY!

VAN JONES: *sniff* what we are seeing here is a "BlackLash" against Black People because because we have a white President...*sniff* WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS AMERICA!!!!!!!!!
What point are you trying to make? Looks like the rantings of a madman!

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Tusli disavowed Duke the following day. From Monday to Tuesday.

So I don't think its to much to ask a BLACK women to disavow a former grand wizard in the KKK within 24 hours.

Like I said since its Friday I will cut her some slack, but she should probably get ahead of this because if not people are going to pick up on it, and it will be seen as a tactically approval of Dukes opinion on Jews if she doesn't at least make a statement/tweet saying she is against Duke.

cryptoadam

... and he cannot lie
Feb 21, 2018
Nope, still waiting. She's running for 2020 and she hasn't disavowed David Duke yet?

I think people forgot how many times Trump disavowed him and media and other "guests" on shows kept going after him for not doing what he did.
She did disavow him

Rep. Tulsi Gabbard (D-Hawaii) on Tuesday denounced David Duke, a founder and former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, and rejected his 2020 endorsement.

“I have strongly denounced David Duke’s hateful views and his so-called ‘support’ multiple times in the past, and reject his support,” Gabbard said in a statement to The Hill.

“Publicizing Duke's so-called ‘endorsement’ is meant to distract from my message: that I will end regime-change wars, work to end the new cold war and take us away from the precipice of a nuclear war, which is a greater danger now than ever before.”

Duke, who founded a Louisiana branch of the KKK in 1974 and served as the grand wizard of the Knights of the Klu Klux Klan until 1979, on Monday appeared to endorse Gabbard, the first Hindu member of Congress.
Duke endorsed her on Monday, and the following day she made a statement disavowing him.

Apr 15, 2018

Ladies and gentlemen, the American media

Last edited:
Aug 17, 2017
Listen sunshine, if I loved the guy I would say so, but I didn't lie about how much I know about him. People's thoughts can evolve, and I merely pointed out my perception. But if I thought he was great believe me I have the balls to say so unlike you. We're nameless avatars on a games site.

However you are not a great guy for pointing him out, or Hitler or stalin or anyone else. Nor are you great for *thinking* you caught me in something. Loving to point out others is not a good character trait.
ZZZZZzzzZZZzzzZ

I could careless if you fellate David Duke or not.

David Duke has become quite the troll. He endorsed Tulsi Gabbard, too.
He isn't trolling.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2018
ZZZZZzzzZZZzzzZ

That's a rather rude implication. I don't even think he is saying that he agrees with the renowned racist. I find implying that he has oral sex with Duke to be crossing a bit of a line.

I'm pretty sure there was an episode of South Park based on something like this happening.
Welcome back! How are you doing?

Aug 17, 2017
That's a rather rude implication. I don't even think he is saying that he agrees with the renowned racist. I find implying that he has oral sex with Duke to be crossing a bit of a line.

Welcome back! How are you doing?
I didn't know you could have actual oral sex with a youtube video.

Aug 15, 2018
I didn't know you could have actual oral sex with a youtube video.
You said

ZZZZZzzzZZZzzzZ

Isn't fellate the verb form of fellatio? Thus you implied that Chozo was having sex with Duke, most likely as an insult to say " stop sucking this guy's d*ck". Am I correct?

Doing well thank you. The ban was a welcome surprise to be honest. I needed the time away to re-evaluate what is important and what isn't.
I'm glad to have you back. Every now and then we do need to cool off from our devices and the internet. I hope we all can get along now. I remember you had a hard time from other members. There is nothing wrong with arguments, but when it gets to dogpiling and the like, it doesn't further the discussion. Sometimes we just get wrapped up on what other people think and arguing that we forget that it's just supposed to be a friendly discussion. I know these sorts of things affect me for sure. I am a self concious person and I always try to do what is good. I overthink my actions and words from time to time and it just complicates things and frustrates me. Try not to be like me, my friend.

Jul 19, 2018
Duke has a long, documented history of being a piece of shit. Wikipedia doesn't need to lie
I’m glad you have looked into David Duke extensively enough to determine that. I’m surprised you can’t understand that I was responding to somebody who’s only knowledge on him comes from Wikipedia. I was only saying that’s a good way to be gaslit.

Nov 21, 2012
If Omar really was only trying to criticize Israel and APEC, she needs to be more careful and tactical with what she says. She is Muslim and I know it’s not fair but as a Muslim in America, anytime you criticize Israel a bright light will be cast down on upon you. This government will defend Israel 9/10 times. They defended them or refuse to criticize when they used white phosphorus on Palestine, which was in violation of international law. Here is a link discussing the use of white phosphorus on Palestine. https://www.hrw.org/news/2009/03/25/israel-white-phosphorus-use-evidence-war-crimes

Criticizing Israel is not anti-Semitic unless you are criticizing them because they are Jewish. And I cannot defend comments she has or will make in doing such a thing.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
If Omar really was only trying to criticize Israel and APEC, she needs to be more careful and tactical with what she says. She is Muslim and I know it’s not fair but as a Muslim in America, anytime you criticize Israel a bright light will be cast down on upon you. This government will defend Israel 9/10 times. They defended them or refuse to criticize when they used white phosphorus on Palestine, which was in violation of international law. Here is a link discussing the use of white phosphorus on Palestine. https://www.hrw.org/news/2009/03/25/israel-white-phosphorus-use-evidence-war-crimes

Criticizing Israel is not anti-Semitic unless you are criticizing them because they are Jewish. And I cannot defend comments she has or will make in doing such a thing.
Come on. enough with this "she was talking about the state of israel bs".

She was not talking about the state of israel. she was talking about individual jewish persons that are part of congress. State of israel is not a person and is not a member of the house.

She also did this while using the same horrible tropes we been hearing for forever from the far far right and the neo-nazis.
She has already been criticized about how she speaks about jews and israel just weeks ago. So she is either really really stupid in that she does not learn when to shut her mouth,
or she really really hates jewish people and it blinds her.

What is done is done. I think she has damaged the democratic party. Make no mistake, the repubs are not idiots and they WILL use this to paint the dems as anti-semites.
Hopefully she has got enough of an earful from Pelosi and Schumer to understand she needs to keep her piehole shut moving forward when it comes to talk about jewish people, their traits and their tropes.

Last edited:
Aug 15, 2018
He was talking about watching David Duke on youtube
Yes he was, then you claimed he was defending David Duke. Then you made the comment about oral sex. After that I said I didn't like what you said about that because I think it misrepresents what Chozo said and I found the insult to be rather crude and innappropiate. I never thought you said that he was fornicating with a video. Perhaps I misunderstood your meaning in your words. What did you mean about felating Duke?

Nov 21, 2012
Come on. enough with this "she was talking about the state of israel bs".

She was not talking about the state of israel. she was talking about individual jewish persons that are part of congress. State of israel is not a person and is not a member of the house.

She also did this while using the same horrible tropes we been hearing for forever from the far far right and the neo-nazis.
She has already been criticized about how she speaks about jews and israel just weeks ago. So she is either really really stupid in that she does not learn when to shut her mouth,
or she really really hates jewish people and it blinds her.

What is done is done. I think she has damaged the democratic party. Make no mistake, the repubs are not idiots and they WILL use this to paint the dems as anti-semites.
Hopefully she has got enough of an earful from Pelosi and Schumer to understand she needs to keep her piehole shut moving forward when it comes to talk about jewish people, their traits and their tropes.
How has this damaged the entire Democratic Party. The actions of one person? Well then shouldn’t the Republican Party be damaged after comments made by Steve King or what about Trump “both sides” BS after a woman was murdered in Charlottesville.

As far as her intelligence and character both are apparently lacking. Like I said in my comment. I can defend her if she is criticizing Israel as their is a lot to criticize, but if she is criticizing Jews then I can only condemn her. I am not down with that shit. And I have not been for 23 years. I am not going to bat for someone being prejudiced. I do not give a damn what political or religious beliefs they have.

If she was smart, she would keep a low profile for awhile. Never mind she isn’t. Now she is throwing shade at Obama.

Last edited:
Apr 15, 2018
How has this damaged the entire Democratic Party. The actions of one person? Well then shouldn’t the Republican Party be damaged after comments made by Steve King or what about Trump “both sides” BS after a woman was murdered in Charlottesville.
umm....That has hurt the republican party.

Why wouldn't the same happen here?

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
I am not sure we disagree. Sure King and Trumps initial responses and handling of Charlottersville IMO most definitely damage the repblican party.
I fully expect both these incidents will be use by opposition to smear "all republicans are racists".

Just like I expect Ilhans comments to be used against the democratic party and smear them as "see all lefties hate jews".
Which kind of looks like a truth since they failed to formally discipline her for it.
Whatever you think about Trump, he at least were raked over the coals for the shit he said.

BTW:
I am really happy to see King getting heat. That shit has no place today.

Last edited:
Nov 21, 2012
I am not sure we disagree. Sure King and Trumps initial responses and handling of Charlottersville IMO most definitely damage the repblican party.
I fully expect both these incidents will be use by opposition to smear "all republicans are racists".

Just like I expect Ilhans comments to be used against the democratic party and smear them as "see all lefties hate jews".
Which kind of looks like a truth since they failed to formally discipline her for it.
Whatever you think about Trump, he at least were raked over the coals for the shit he said.

BTW:
What do you want them to do? Go outside and spank her? I assume removing her from any committee chair, would be a punishment. I cannot recall what committee she is on at the moment.

I agree with you about King and sadly Ilhans. I initially liked her and some of the things she said while campaigning. But then she has to go and pull this shit. Apparently she doesn’t like Jews.

King and Trump were raked over the coals by the media but not so much by their own party. There was criticism for what Trump said but not many actually took him on personally for his comments. A few did like Gov. Kasich ,Marco Rubio, and John McCain.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2018

BTW:
Nice virtue signaling. Steve King didn’t say anything wrong. What he said was intentionally misconstrued by the fake news media.

Aug 29, 2018
Bartow, Florida, USA
Doing well thank you. The ban was a welcome surprise to be honest. I needed the time away to re-evaluate what is important and what isn't.
I disagree with you on most things, but I'm glad to see you back. My personal feelings are that a politics board should have as little moderation as possible. Ban people doing stupid shit, and certainly illegal shit (doxxing, threats, etc.), but let the threads develop as they will.

Note- This is just my personal opinion, so take it as such. This place is my new home after my last forum jumped the shark. I'm relatively right-wing (that's what we call Liberals these days), but I don't want this forum to become a right-wing Ree.

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
Nice virtue signaling. Steve King didn’t say anything wrong. What he said was intentionally misconstrued by the fake news media.
You got me.
My mistake, honestly, WAS trusting the media reporting.
I should have known better. Egg on my face.

EDIT: it is just too much fucking crazy stuff happening now you cant really keep track of it all and sometimes you just have to take MSM as truth. I know I know, poor excuse but it is the best one I have.

Last edited:

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
What do you want them to do? Go outside and spank her? I assume removing her from any committee chair, would be a punishment. I cannot recall what committee she is on at the moment.

I agree with you about King and sadly Ilhans. I initially liked her and some of the things she said while campaigning. But then she has to go and pull this shit. Apparently she doesn’t like Jews.

King and Trump were raked over the coals by the media but not so much by their own party. There was criticism for what Trump said but not many actually took him on personally for his comments. A few did like Gov. Kasich ,Marco Rubio, and John McCain.
I don't know. I don't have a solution.

Maybe everyone should stop using twitter and its "40 words/ 20 secons" soundbites?
Maybe everyone should stop using simple mis-spoken words as weapons against the other side?
But that is a prisoners dilemma.

I don't know what they should do. I think they/them/us we are all fucked no matter what. A 4 second clip out of context means your career is over and you family members get death threats in the mail/I don't have a solution. I just see there is a problem. Maybe there is no solution.

Last edited:
Jul 19, 2018
You got me.
My mistake, honestly, WAS trusting the media reporting.
I should have known better. Egg on my face.

EDIT: it is just too much fucking crazy stuff happening now you cant really keep track of it all and sometimes you just have to take MSM as truth. I know I know, poor excuse but it is the best one I have.
I feel you man. Now, how the NYT portrayed it was bad. I agree with you there. I don't know if he's not that bright, or just a boomer. Thinking he could be comfortable enough around journalists to get sloppy with his wording like that.

Last edited:
Feb 15, 2018
United States
Yes he was, then you claimed he was defending David Duke. Then you made the comment about oral sex. After that I said I didn't like what you said about that because I think it misrepresents what Chozo said and I found the insult to be rather crude and innappropiate. I never thought you said that he was fornicating with a video. Perhaps I misunderstood your meaning in your words. What did you mean about felating Duke?
Just wanted to say thanks man, I appreciate you backing me up, you're a cool dude.

Nov 11, 2018
It's... messy. I don't think she's as demonic as she's made out to be, because there is this awful strain of "no one must criticize Israel, ever" politics that I don't like. But at the same time, if David Duke endorses your point of view, you probably need to rethink that point of view to some degree.
This doesn't make any sense. If David Duke said he likes McDonalds, is that company obligated to denounce him? He's one of billions, a man whose opinion carries as much currency as any crackpot with a soapbox and a corner on which to set it. Why should she feel obligated to denounce someone for agreeing with views that she holds and believe to be legitimate? Shouldn't she want more people to agree with her, no matter how noxious their history may be?

Last edited:

sahlberg

Gold Member
Oct 27, 2017
Moore Park Beach
This doesn't make any sense. If David Duke said he likes McDonalds, is that company obligated to denounce him? He's one of billions, a man whose opinion carries as much currency as any crackpot with a soapbox and a corner on which to set it. Why should she feel obligated to denounce someone for agreeing with views that she holds and believe to be legitimate? Shouldn't she want more people to agree with her, no matter how noxious their history may be?
Agree, but some people around here were very upset and criticized it took n number of hours before Trump denounced Dr Dukes endorsement.
Were you one of those people?

JORMBO

Darkness no more
Mar 5, 2009

King was removed from his committees for his comments.

Omar is on the foreign affairs committee. She is also on the education and labor committee.

Jun 20, 2018
Btw this is how Trump handled it and how the media played it, there really is no comparison to illhan or linda sarsour or the democrats that now court to get support/votes from far left radicals and most of the media in this case again prove they are playing PR agency for the democrats.

Last edited: