• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

David Jaffe - PS5 Reveal is less than 4 weeks away (speculation)

davidjaffe

The Fucking MAN.
Jaffe will always be a legend as far as I'm concerned for being the creator and director of the original God of War.

You are kind and I appreciate that- thank you :).

But to be clear, this was just me making assumptions based on the rumors that are flying online about the Feb reveal AND the fact that PS4 had the big Feb reveal in NYC. I have ZERO inside info on this and, honestly, if I did have the skinny, it would not be my place to share it. I would never do that.

Thanks for reading! :)

Jaffe-

But to be clear, this was just me making assumptions based on the rumors that are flying online about the Feb reveal AND the fact that PS4 had the big Feb reveal in NYC. I have ZERO inside info on this and, honestly, if I did have the skinny, it would not be my place to share it. I would never do that.

Jaffe-
Thanks for clarifying :messenger_grinning:

Now let the speculation... Continue!

FranXico

Jaffe-
Yeah, Sony is pretty predictable. We can all expect something around February.

Bryank75

Banned

Jaffe-
Hey Jaffe, you should hang out here more! Stop lurking! :p

ANIMAL1975

Jaffe-

Praise be to davidjaffe davidjaffe
955260e55cc437324e0641fedc4f0091f03af271.gifv

Last edited:

trikster40

I’ll be honest, I really don’t care when the reveal is. I’m buying it regardless, it’s coming out in October or November, so any reveal is just going to make it that much harder to wait.

if jaffe didn't make it, it ain't god of war

god of war psp is miles better than the latest shit they have on ps4

that ain't no kratos

GOW1, GOW2, GOW3

perfect trilogy

WHOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

Psykodad

Banned

Jaffe-
giphy.gif

demigod

Jaffe-

Mods please ban this fucker already.

J/K, please make a new twisted metal Mr. Jaffe!

Meowzers

Big reveal in Feb and announce a new Batman game and a new Far Cry installment...that would be super!

Do it Sony!

Jaffe-
Too late Jaffe! I'm drafting up a tweet and a blog post with this info and citing you as the source...

In a seriousness, a Feb reveal would make sense but who knows really. Sony's been playing the info game a little differently this time around.

Helscream

Banned
Theory

David Jaffe has intel on the PS5 reveal because he is secretly developing a F2P Twisted Metal game to launch with the release of the PS5. The Soundtrack will composed by Mick Gordon.

Confirm of Deny?

Jaffe-

Thanks for everything you have done for the gaming community!

Top Bottom