From the June 2008 PC Gamer (US), there are some more screens and some juicy bits:
- all races will be playable in the campaign
- for SM, you'll play through the campaign with the same set of squads with unique sargeants with their own VA work and abilities, etc. You can upgrade squads with wargear earned in missions by doing quest-like objectives and from killing tons of enemies for added customization.
- building garrisoning ala COH is in. Shows a screen of Ork Shoota Boyz fighting out the windows of a building.
- multiplayer mode is still hush hush, as is squad reinforcement details
- coh styled cover is apparently in
Worth getting the mag to see the screens IMO. Really impressive stuff.
Okay, now that PAX is way over, I've been patiently waiting for a stream of new Dawn of War 2 gameplay vids but I've been sorely disappointed. Supposedly there is going to be an HD video released of direct-feed game footage sometime soon.
"The things I remember from Mark Noseworthy playing the DoW 2 'gameplay demo'. This is most of the stuff that should be in the HD Video that comes out whenever it gets put out, so if you want to watch that, this will be as much as I can remember and you might want to wait."