• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dawn Of War announcement for Tomorrow teased on Twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekim

ChdOJDwU4AUD0rq.jpg

https://twitter.com/DawnOfWar/status/727135823540318208

CHC

Last time they teased it was quite literally nothing, so restrain your excitement for now.

I'm excited

Watch as they've scrapped DoW3 and this is a free to play MOBA.

Then again, they could make DoW3 a free to play MOBA.

Hmm wonder who will helm this?
That DOW 3 info before THQ went down sounded a bit weird :/
Didn't Sega buy Relic and register a DoW3 domain ?

With the addition of a new character to DoW: The Last Stand, I am almost frightened to just ear about a new game that is only that.

I don't say Last Stand was a bad stand alone, I spent hundreds of hours on it with friends. But a full fledged game would be so much more satisfying, and put a Last Stand in it if you want, I'd be glad to put hours in that one too.
But please multiple races and campaigns for all with a bit more emphasis on story than in Retribution.

Miker

I'm just hoping they don't go *too* overboard with DLC. I never played Company of Heroes 2, but all the hubbub surrounding its DLC generals and expansions and whatever made me wary of purchasing it. But then again, this is a Games Workshop property ripe for cosmetic customizations and loot packs, so I'm bracing myself for the worst.

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
Maybe we'll get lucky and they will merge the Space Marine gameplay with Dawn of War so you can take control of your hero units directly in the fray to slaughter your enemies before zooming out to take a more tactical control of your other units leading them to battle before returning to control your unit and take on another hero unit that acts like a boss battle!

Alucrid

Banned
I'm going to go out on a limb and say we'll get Space Marines, Chaos, Eldar, Orks, and maybe if they're feeling crazy whacky, Tyranids.

okay, how about i revise my hopes and say tau. i mean, they got a whole ps2 game to themselves.

Twinduct

Watch as they've scrapped DoW3 and this is a free to play MOBA.

Then again, they could make DoW3 a free to play MOBA.

Didn't Sega buy Relic and register a DoW3 domain ?

Yeah, meant more the studio. Relic lost all, if not most, of their alumni.
Then again the direction DoW3 was going, according to interviews, was a shitty F2P Moba.

So here's to hoping it's a nice mix of DoW1 & 2 RTS instead of yet another moba trashy entry.

Boogdud

Awesome, can't wait to hear about the thing that I'll be impatiently waiting for, for an unspecified amount of time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom