• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daydreamer: Awakened Edition PS4 Releasing July 12th, Xbox One Version Scrapped

JPS Kai

Courtesy of Atlus PR:

Those who were waiting to jump into a nightmarish world of Daydreamer: Awakened Edition will get to experience their horrors when the delay finally ends and the game releases on July 12. Unfortunately, we have to announce that the game will no longer be released on the Xbox One, and will be only on PlayStation 4. There will also be a 20% PSN discount for one week following launch.

Daydreamer: Awakened Edition will be available digitally on the PlayStation Network in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. The game will be priced at $9.99 in the United States (with comparable international pricing), and is rated T for Teen by the ESRB. For more information, please visit http://www.atlus.com/daydreamer.

Here's the launch trailer. I had forgotten this one was coming out until news came in this afternoon.

Shpeshal Nick

aka Collingwood
While this looks like a terrible game, cancelling it so late before launch sucks for any Xbox owners who were looking forward to it.

Mollymauk

when dat kush hit you

fPtXHTX.png

Tapejara

I still don't get why Atlus is publishing this. Everything about it looks terrible.

Atlus has published games like God Mode, R.I.P.D. and The Cursed Crusade (which I actually enjoyed) in the past; they certainly have a knack for finding these types of games.

Top Bottom