• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Days Gone [OT] Days Gone B Gud

Fake

I played the ever living crap out of 1 and 2 in split screen.

Too bad we got evolved instead of l4d3...
Yeah. Played the two games on Xbox 360 with splitscreen. My Xbox even broke the disk and I buy another disk.
Anw, is the real deal. I seeing people using the excuse of 'sigh another open world', but I being follow those same people with are actually hyped for Rage 2 for some reason.

Fake

Curious about the soundtrack. I always put those gameplay video in mute just for get more and more hype.

HotPocket69

Banned
From the footage I’ve seen, you really can’t take too many hits and if you get swarmed by Freakers you’re pretty much fucked.

Works for me. I’ll run through on normal and then probably play through it again on that Survival difficulty they’ll be adding.

Last edited:

Evilms

Banned
DCySQve.png

T02we6n.png

lERBhyh.png

mckmas8808

Mckmaster uses MasterCard to buy Slave drives
Good news!! First review was posted by a German site. They gave it 8.3/10. Said it's great just some technical issues but they were on patch 1.2 and didn't use patch 1.3 that fixes most of those issues.

mckmas8808

It's the biggest videogame magazine in Germany, so no link. But here's what someone summarized from the review.

The game received 8 out of 10 for single player, 9 out of 10 for graphics, and 8 out of 10 for sound. The overall score was 83 out of 100 and they called it “fun to play” in their verdict.
The pros were the post-apocalyptic open world, interesting NPCs, and huge freakers horde with daytime behavior. Cons were mostly technical with load times that interrupt story cutscenes, game crashes (they noted they had 1.02 installed), bad frame rate and mission design.

mckmas8808

Basically what I expected. Technical limitations of the hardware holding back what they were ambitiously going for. I’ve felt for awhile that this title just screams refresh/remaster/patch for PS5

Gameplay is gonna deliver, I can feel it

Keep in mind this reviewer played it without the day one patch. According to some people this patch fixes most of those problems the reviewer had.

Shakka43

Hype intensifying, gotta pick up my pace on Darksiders III now which I have been enjoying quite a lot and taking my time on.

Sentenza

Very curious to see how this will do.
The shilling on the other forum has been fierce and relentless for few weeks now.

Any vague suggestion that the game may not be someone's cup of tea has been met with angry growls and blood-injected gazes.

DanielsM

Banned
Very curious to see how this will do.
The shilling on the other forum has been fierce and relentless for few weeks now.

Any vague suggestion that the game may not be someone's cup of tea has been met with angry growls and blood-injected gazes.

I'll be a little surprised if this game doesn't sell well, just a matter of how the reviews go and how high the sales go.

demigod

I'll be a little surprised if this game doesn't sell well, just a matter of how the reviews go and how high the sales go.

Contrary to the belief that zombie games are done to death, I believe this game will easily sell over 2million.

I think I will enjoy this game more than Uncharted 4. Zero customization and replayability in UC4.

Jayjayhd34

Just noticed my pre load hadn't downloaded the update did manually and now its downloading but it's not 1.3 it's 1.4 so there's new update for the game.

Top Bottom