• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Reflective.
Still stupid as fuck. He's Batman. Black logo on grey suit is the GOAT. Yellow oval is sometimes cool when it's small, but even as a kid I hated that. I know he's used the excuse that's to draw gunfire and it's his most bullet proof area, but still, the BvS suit is the GOAT.

Ross61

Still stupid as fuck. He's Batman. Black logo on grey suit is the GOAT. Yellow oval is sometimes cool when it's small, but even as a kid I hated that. I know he's used the excuse that's to draw gunfire and it's his most bullet proof area, but still, the BvS suit is the GOAT.
Eh, agree to disagree.

Ross61

giphy.gif

That ATT-Time Warner deal for sure going through and looks like Jeff Bewkes and Kevin Tsujihara are on there way out.

I can deal, but I would have preferred something like the Rebirth black bat with yellow outline if they wanted to showcase it more.

Firemind

I don't understand because every other promotional material has the grey suit with black logo.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
I don't understand because every other promotional material has the grey suit with black logo.
That's why I'm holding out hope, but I have a bad feeling that'll be the suit he ends the movie with to show a "lighter" side to his character. Ugh. Do it through actions, not a costume change. All I see is the dumb as shit Batman and Robin Clooney ice suit.

Ross61

That's why I'm holding out hope, but I have a bad feeling that'll be the suit he ends the movie with to show a "lighter" side to his character. Ugh. Do it through actions, not a costume change. All I see is the dumb as shit Batman and Robin Clooney ice suit.

That's his regular suit with the symbol highlighted fam. lol

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
That's his regular suit with the symbol highlighted fam. lol
I know it's his regular suit with the reflective logo. I'm saying that just by making the logo silver or reflective, it ruins it and reminds me of the Clooney suit. Useless toy marketing. It's like actually putting "Arctic Blast Batman" in the movie instead of it being a 3rd wave figure from the movie line when they've run out of ideas for the toys and that suit never actually shows up in the movie.

Again, I'm loving everything else I'm seeing here. It's just so dumb they'd ruin such a great suit by doing that. And I'm still confused because we haven't seen that in any of the footage or other promo stuff beyond the poster and his solo pic from yesterday. Maybe you guys are right and they're just highlighting the logos for each member, but it's weird. The Aquaman and Flash logos do have a lens flash sparkle on them, but I don't see it on Wonder Woman's belt or anywhere on Cyborg (behind his logo is just a bright red light so maybe that's all is needed?).

It's kinda dumb to do that imo. Definitely makes it look like a new suit. Hopefully the trailer will calm all fears

We've already seen the suit in a bunch of promo stuff. It's the light reflecting on the symbol. All of the logos are more pronounced in the poster because they're shopped to pop.

Firemind

I know it's his regular suit with the reflective logo. I'm saying that just by making the logo silver or reflective, it ruins it and reminds me of the Clooney suit. Useless toy marketing. It's like actually putting "Arctic Blast Batman" in the movie instead of it being a 3rd wave figure from the movie line when they've run out of ideas for the toys and that suit never actually shows up in the movie.

Again, I'm loving everything else I'm seeing here. It's just so dumb they'd ruin such a great suit by doing that. And I'm still confused because we haven't seen that in any of the footage or other promo stuff beyond the poster and his solo pic from yesterday. Maybe you guys are right and they're just highlighting the logos for each member, but it's weird. The Aquaman and Flash logos do have a lens flash sparkle on them, but I don't see it on Wonder Woman's belt or anywhere on Cyborg (behind his logo is just a bright red light so maybe that's all is needed?).
I think the BvS suit was perfect. The armour is just going to weigh the maneuverability down. FIY I hate the overdesigned Arkham suits.

jackdoe

We've already seen the suit in a bunch of promo stuff. It's the light reflecting on the symbol. All of the logos are more pronounced in the poster because they're shopped to pop.
It's extremely obvious (Cyborg doesn't actually have a glowing "C" on his costume).They are highlighting the logos for this specific Unite promo and it's not a big deal. People are freaking out over nothing.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Yeah, I realize I'm coming off as "Old man yelling at cloud.jpg" or "Internet Nerd freaking out over nothing", so I'm done. I've said my peace, just bring on that trailer!!!!!

a916

It's extremely obvious (Cyborg doesn't actually have a glowing "C" on his costume).They are highlighting the logos for this specific Unite promo and it's not a big deal. People are freaking out over nothing.

We've seen a minute or so of footage and countless other pics... it's not silver in any of those so yeah, I'm leading to believe this is exclusive to this promo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom