• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

BadAss2961

And official quality Aquaman teaser

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6O009NoWDQ

And poster
C7nXk5RVQAAr9AX.jpg

Starting to look like we probably will get 5 of these before the trailer drops.

And down goes the BvS anniversary thread. They hatin'.

Ashhong

Still don't expect the trailer to release until my birthday
aka Wonder Con
. Remember the leak said we're getting a character teaser each day until the release.

But it says Saturday specifically..although it does seem weird to drop it a week before a big convention.

What's wrong with Aquaman's eyes? Look funny.

RIP Zimmer...we warned you not to make that thread. I think Lion even joke banished you when you did it.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
And I think that Wonder Woman image is from her own movie's promotional material? Or maybe even BvS stuff?

I hate when they photoshop in all the actors.

Ashhong

Why did they have to put the batmobile shooting and his goggles in the shot...I know there's better stuff they could have used

fucking hyped for more now though! Flash next??

Ross61

Why did they have to put the batmobile shooting and his goggles in the shot...I know there's better stuff they could have used

fucking hyped for more now though! Flash next??
Cyborg and lol are you worried about the OT reactions?

And omfg at that Batman shot.

BadAss2961

I know we don't wanna spoil his appearance, but i'd mark out if they stuck to alphabetical order but then saved a Superman tease for last. Long hair and all.

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
That batsuit is total shit. I hope that's not in the movie. We haven't seen it in any other shots or merch, so I'm wondering why it's on that poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom