• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjimbo

Aquaman, Batman, and Wonder Woman will be highlights of JL
I hope they're all highlights since they're all favorites of mine. I think I'd settle for Superman getting the spotlight tho. I want to see a moment of triumph for the guy since in my mind the JL has always been his group. Right now it looks like Batman is going to be the main figure in the movie which isn't bad, but I need Supes.

Ahasverus

Gsz9zw3.gif

Bring it to me NOW

LionPride

Banned
Like, yall know I hope this is good. I don't like Flash or Cyborg at all rn though. That scene in the teaser was garbage between Barry and Bruce. Not even on some #notmuhBarry bull shit, but because it wasn't funny. Oh Barry's socially awkward and wants friends LOL! Yeah nah. Less of that. More of "He said yes more or less" "more more or more less" "he said no" that was funny. I think it'll balance the characters decently, story will be interesting. Won't see it in theatres unless it's good, but I hope it's good.

So the JL trailer is coming out in two days. I wonder if they bring a clip or something to Wonder Con? Seems odd to have a presentation and then bring nothing of note to it.

Guess minor update and makes sense, but since Ezra is gonna film Fantastic Beasts 2... WB taking time to find director

https://twitter.com/krolljvar/status/845013458965843969

Makes sense. It's probably a contributing factor for the rewrite too. If you can't move on the project until later this year, might as well give someone else a crack at it and see if they can produce something better.

firelogic

Just from today's footage, I'm happy to see that it doesn't look like Snyder made wholesale changes because of the criticism. Batman and Gotham still looks dark and foreboding. The Batmobile has even more guns on it. The Aquaman scenes look intense. He's sticking to his vision. Our fears of a happy-go-lucky Justice League happening wasn't necessary :D (at least so far).

Busty

Banned
Cyborg's teaser coming up next. Already uploaded to Youtube. Any CYBORG fans in the house? Anybody?

No? Okay

I'm not a fan per se but I'm so curious to see just how audiences are going to take to Cyborg.

His cameo in BvS was like something from a horror film and I'm not sure how the DCU are going (from current plans) to make him a character that kids will want in an action figure and on their bedspreads etc never mind a solo film.

But, by that some thinking, it's not as if WB can make solo films from the other six members of the Justice League and then completely miss out the African American character.

Hmmm, interesting indeed.

That Batman shot is probably the single most Batman thing ever put on film.

Luv you Snyder.

All these "stop getting hyped" posts in OT are sad.

Its fair enough though. Especially if they disliked, or for some, hated both MoS and BvS. As a huge fan of both I'm still slightly nervous but for a different reason.

LionPride

Banned
All these "stop getting hyped" posts in OT are sad.
I mean, for most people there have been two or three straight bad DCEU movies. I'm not getting hyped for anything beyond three characters, two of which I alreat like as characters and one I fucking hate but I like his iteration here

a916

Seems like:

Aquaman - Bolder United
Batman - Braver United
Flash - Faster United

And that's a no on alphabetical order.

(Superman is hope united?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom