• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Why so dark? And the pistol blowing, so edgy. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Is that what he's doing? I thought he was doing some kind of like zen meditating. Looks fucking awesome though

Its fair enough though. Especially if they disliked, or for some, hated both MoS and BvS. As a huge fan of both I'm still slightly nervous but for a different reason.

I mean, if you are getting hyped still, chances are you at least tolerated the previous DCEU movies. So to tell me to stop being hyped is fucking stupid.

Raptor

YZSq5NO.gif

This is pure raw sex in lightning form.

So goddamn incredible looking.

I mean, if you are getting hyped still, chances are you at least tolerated the previous DCEU movies. So to tell me to stop being hyped is fucking stupid.

Oh are they telling ppl to stop being hyped? I dont venture into OT DCEu threads so I thought they were just saying they couldnt get excited. Yea thats stupid then. People need to learn their opinions arent the end all be all.

Raptor

Really makes the CW show look like shit. I understand it's a TV show and all that, but GODDAMN

You know what, I take the comments I made about the sparks back, they make it look so good when he disapear, how they are on his feet and hand when he touches the ground and jump forwards.

They do make it look incredible.

Tabby

1SYYH3C.gif

Cant distinguish color.

Nope. No color really. Why can't they be Yellow damn it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzyYOEZw__g

Wait, GL is going to be in the movie and he's going to be non-human? Where did this rumour surface?
Please don't be a raccoon.

Forgot where but I do remember the rumour was that it was going to be Abin Sur, then again there's been a lot of rumours so it's probably bs.

Ashhong

Agreed, blue seems like a random color. They really want it to be like lightning I guess? Red/yellow would have been cool...oh well

I believe they've said his connection to the speed force is spotty. Why he's shooting off lightning when he taps into the power. Wouldn't be surprised if his movie, whenever that happens, has him discovering the true nature of his powers.

Ross61

Can I say I'm kinda glad Flash went back to square one. If those character descriptions that were floating around were true they were meh as fuck.

And I'm still doubting Graham-Smith script after Lego Batman.

I would almost consider Snyder his own cinematographer in some respects. I don't think anyone will deny his visual sensibilities and it looks like he storyboards a fair bit of his films. He likely has a good idea of how he wants to shoot things before they ever get close to filming. Fong does bring the heat and it's undeniable they work really well together though.

Odoul

I've been down on things since all the delays and directors leaving.

But the new footage, MY MY MY!

That footage from last summer did no favors.

I think Flash and Aquaman are gonna be the MVP's

They were the two that were scheduled right after so it makes sense.

Dead

well not really...yet
Flash looks amaze. Snyder bout to drop the most kinetic and stylized comic adventure flick since Scott Pilgrim.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom