• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT2| A League of xX-=DaMaGeD=-Xx Gentlemen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Corpsepyre

Banned
One thing I really, really hope they don't do is having these parademons end up being the 'Ultrons' of the film, where all the team is doing is finishing off unlimited parademons. I want proper one-on-one- fights, like that scene in MoS in Smallville.

One thing I really, really hope they don't do is having these parademons end up being the 'Ultrons' of the film, where all the team is doing is finishing off unlimited parademons. I want proper one-on-one- fights, like that scene in MoS in Smallville.

I hope there is a scene where the Leaguers all take their shots at Steppenwolf at once. I too dont want them to just fight mindless minions in the climactic battle like in the Avengers movies. Actually, for as much shit as the Doomsday fight gets for being a CG mess, its more or less what I want, but this time with everyone.

Rooster12

Yeah if they can be taken out by Batman's guns (lol)......then what's the point? I thought they were supposed to be a threat.

If you ask me they should have never started off with Darkseid as the main villain.

Penguin

Yeah if they can be taken out by Batman's guns (lol)......then what's the point? I thought they were supposed to be a threat.

If you ask me they should have never started off with Darkseid as the main villain.

Well Darkseid isn't the main villain it seems

Though may be a bit odd to see the same goons twice... unless of course these are like older parademons and Darkseid's are more advanced

bigJP

so excited for justice league. tempted to rewatch bvs
the cinematic are gorgeous, now we just need them to nail down the story...

okdakor

He's sticking to his vision. Our fears of a happy-go-lucky Justice League happening wasn't necessary

Yes, who would want a little fun or even a bit of sunny daylight in a movie like Justice League ? Super-heros are a serious thing, Snyder understands that comic-books aren't for kids... Is the theatrical version rated R this time ? With an unrated one for the BR release ?

jrush64

Banned
Yes, who would want a little fun or even a bit of sunny daylight in a movie like Justice League ? Super-heros are a serious thing, Snyder understands that comic-books aren't for kids... Is the theatrical version rated R this time ? With an unrated one for the BR release ?

They've said multiple times that it will not be as grim dark as BvS, they said it will be lighter in tone.

bigJP

i kind of get what snyder's vision is but think they had script issues.

mos was supposed to be the birth of superman, a normal guy learning to live with his super powers.
bvs was to show both batman and superman at their worst. superman saving lives because he feels forced to, but not something he wanted to do. batman is sort of depressed, realizing he will never able to rid humanity of crime. jl im guessing would be the super heros embracing their roles...

This latest teaser is my favorite so far!

Flash with a higher budget is an entirely different beast, I hope Snyder goes to town with him, the very nature of his powers demands it. I can already see Flash as the Legolas of the group, he will be a scene stealer for sure.

The pose he makes before he starts running looks so cool, he definetly has a ninja/bushido theme going on. I like it.

And I think by now it's safe to say that although Fong will be missed, he's not irreplacable. Gorgeous shots so far.

Effect

While the Wonder Woman teaser isn't as hyped as the others I'm okay with it because we got her new trailer not that long ago and she's great there. I do like seeing more of her civil aspect in the teaser though and it's her teaser that lets us get a good look at the Grey Fox ship. I still think it's a good teaser. None of them have been bad so far. Just some have been better then others.

I do think her poster though is perhaps the best out of all them so far.

Now Snyder, don't drop the ball with Cyborg!

Diana helping with art restoration is perfection. Trailer itself was only okay, but I think that's only because we already saw most of the WW action scenes from the Comic Con footage.

These are gorgeous to look at

giphy.gif

a916

Ok, I consider myself a slightly level-headed dude in this thread

And sometimes think folks are a bit too sensitive, but really do wonder about bloggers and Wonder woman recently

Don't know if anyone saw the article on slate complaining about her arm pits in the last trailer

And when you think that was the bottom, the AV Club has this today...

https://twitter.com/TheAVClub/status/845318562369753088

They are getting ethered and rightfully so.

And sometimes think folks are a bit too sensitive, but really do wonder about bloggers and Wonder woman recently

Don't know if anyone saw the article on slate complaining about her arm pits in the last trailer

This is a new low, now we're using kindergarden-level slander.

Unbelievable, I wish I got paid for acting like a child. Bravo.

Ashhong

I actually went in and read the article and wow, they are actually serious about it. I thought it was just a joke or something but they legitimately think it looks like she's peeing fire and "makes them want to run to the nearest gynecologist". That's pathetic

Ninjimbo

Yeah, if there's one thing I've learned in the past year is that click bait is an actual thing. I'm sorry I clicked that link and read that "article". I'd liked to believe it's a tongue in cheek prod at fans, but then they go and throw shade at Snyder and at WB. So now I can't help but wonder if they're being serious. It's so dumb that it's just plain odd.

BadAss2961

Link doesn't seem to be working anymore.

What was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom