• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

SJRB

Gold Member
Ive always maintained, if Justice League is received well, it probably will do a billion. At best it will do almost a million.

q7XTeyr.gif

I think coming later is better than coming first. I think Thor has more to lose here than JL, regardless of either film's reception.

That being said, I'm seeing both opening day/weekend. That being said, it may be time to exit the the thread for me, was hoping spoilers wouldn't drop until a week before the film's release.

I've heard so many different runtimes at this point I am just not putting stock in any of them. Just let me buy the damn tickets.

Amazon has the new Mattel DC Multiverse Justice League Batmobile: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06XGWWP86/?tag=neogaf0e-20

It's $60. There's also going to be the electronic version for $250: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06W56ZXFX/?tag=neogaf0e-20

There's also a smaller, less detailed kids toyline one that is $30-$40: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01N9FXIRZ/?tag=neogaf0e-20

The electronic one is too rich for my blood, as amazing as it is.

Maddocks

yup, need that discord. Mass panic is setting in at the OT and while everything will probably be fine for the site, I rather be safe and have a place to talk DC movies and comics.

Poona

Still here... How about the rest of you?

I hardly ever posted in this thread, but I did look at it for info on the DC movies.

Hopefully more gets posted here again or somewhere that gets known about that isn't some hate posting or whatever as it wasn't as easy looking over the DCEU reddit and whatever other site I tried to find.

Had a blast talking/getting to know many of you. Thanks for all the fun memories and acting as a support group at times. To all those who are leaving and are looking to meet up with the group a lot of us are over to the Slaent forums. To those who are staying, it's been real yo.

Glad to see a lot of familiar faces even if it’s just to say bye.

I’m guessing Duckroll is gone, anyone seen The Icon, Busty, Discotheque, Ahversus, etc?

I'm with the other guys. We're the damaged gentlemen after all :)

Man, what a ride.
I saw a couple of you over at SLAENT, but are y’all gonna head to Resetera when it’s up?

SLAENT has some peeps but highkey I gotta admit the site is fucking horrible on mobile. I hate little things like no new threads for weekly BO or when a OT goes for a certain length. I also don’t care for how it’s organized.

Granted Reset is probably gonna be even worse initially but I’m willing to stick it out if that becomes the main new gathering point.

Damn, just saw Disco did himself in this morning smh. One of my favorite dudes on this forum.

PAM OLIVER SEXTAPE FOREVERRRRRR

Ahasverus

I... Don't know, truly. Most of us are just hanging out in discord and we'll see what happens, even here, you never know.
That's unlikely but still

Slaent is a chill place, but it's the guys who make the league. We'll see pal, we'll see.

In time everyone will join in the sun.

Smash me that mother effin Discord invite when y’all get the chance homie. I wanna be there when JL hits after not swinging by here enough when WW dropped.

I'd love that Discord link as well. I didn't post much in the DCEU community threads but I lurked for quite a while. I was pretty active when it came to DC threads in the Off-Topic threads.

emrober5

Warner Bros hacked this movie to pieces.

I'm sorry but I don't see introducing Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman, reviving Superman (and possibly calming him down) AND providing a meaningful villain in under 2 hours without credits.

I'm hoping for the best, but I am also hoping we get to see the real cut of the movie on home release.

Ross61

I'm sorry but I don't see introducing Flash, Cyborg, and Aquaman, reviving Superman (and possibly calming him down) AND providing a meaningful villain in under 2 hours without credits.

I'm hoping for the best, but I am also hoping we get to see the real cut of the movie on home release.

This is the real cut. Warner Bros hacked nothing up.

How long do yall think it actually takes to introduce things?

Sambrez_

Some journalist who visited the set said that the movie was intented from the start by Snyder to be way shorter than BvS.

Top Bottom