• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Extended Universe |OT3| A League of Academy Award Winners

a916

So good.

giphy.gif

Sweet jesus... wow

gah, would join yall over in other forums but my email for my university account is locked (graduated a couple years ago) and I don't like using my work email for personal things.

My ISP should have an email address, let's see...

The_Afroman

Last night i was one of many people that got to see a special screening of Justice League.
I walked out of that movie theater with the biggest grin i have had on my face after watching a movie in years.

Whatever DC/WB did, they did it right. I won't deny i'm a big ass fanboy for DC. But this movie is SUPER hare not to love.

Colors are brighter, there are laughs, and smiles. At the end of it all.. i can't wait to see more of these characters on the big screen.

I am truly in love with all the actors.. Ben is Batman for me now. Henry is Superman. Ezra is Barry! etc..

I cheered at every easter egg thrown at the fans. I can honestly say the direction WB went is correct and the tight editing job they took was perfect. I look forward to see it Thursday night again.

Ostrava04

Last night i was one of many people that got to see a special screening of Justice League.
I walked out of that movie theater with the biggest grin i have had on my face after watching a movie in years.

Whatever DC/WB did, they did it right. I won't deny i'm a big ass fanboy for DC. But this movie is SUPER hare not to love.

Colors are brighter, there are laughs, and smiles. At the end of it all.. i can't wait to see more of these characters on the big screen.

I am truly in love with all the actors.. Ben is Batman for me now. Henry is Superman. Ezra is Barry! etc..

I cheered at every easter egg thrown at the fans. I can honestly say the direction WB went is correct and the tight editing job they took was perfect. I look forward to see it Thursday night again.

great to hear, I'm planning on going Saturday morning

Batjag

I cheered at every easter egg thrown at the fans. I can honestly say the direction WB went is correct and the tight editing job they took was perfect. I look forward to see it Thursday
night again.

Got tickets for Friday night. I'm trying to hold my hype levels in check, but you're making it difficult!

onipex

Saw the movie today and enjoyed it a lot. Love how the movie showed
Superman
is a beast but didn't weaken WW or anyone else to do it. The only thing that sucked were the people on their phones a coming in late. I can't wait for the day that I see a movie at home on opening day/week.

Senoculum

The first act of the movie was a chore. Somewhere out there there's a rough cut of the movie that's more evenly paced and only written by Chris Terrio. As it stands, the three editors who worked on the film really screwed up the opening scenes and character entrances.

It got more focused after the tunnel fight, but the stakes were pretty low and the obstacles were subpar. The film could honestly have used another 15 minutes to slow it down and expand on character background.

Cyborg and Aquaman scenes were definitely butchered if you compare the deleted scenes from early previews. They suffer for it.

Best scene in the movie was The Flash
making eye contact with the bad boy. Phew, did that give me chills.

Bleepey

The first act of the movie was a chore. Somewhere out there there's a rough cut of the movie that's more evenly paced and only written by Chris Terrio. As it stands, the three editors who worked on the film really screwed up the opening scenes and character entrances.

It got more focused after the tunnel fight, but the stakes were pretty low and the obstacles were subpar. The film could honestly have used another 15 minutes to slow it down and expand on character background.

Cyborg and Aquaman scenes were definitely butchered if you compare the deleted scenes from early previews. They suffer for it.

Best scene in the movie was The Flash
making eye contact with the bad boy. Phew, did that give me chills.

Haha yeah, Barry really sold the holy shit he is just as fast as me

Ostrava04

Saw the movie this morning and I thought it was a pretty good movie. It was tightly packed and didn't sway away from the characters much at all. Not a perfect movie but it feels like WB is getting better.

Maddocks

No new news on the DC front. Only thing that has changed from Nov to now is at least we have the directors for The Flash movie.

JLMC469

Banned
I liked the movie. Solid 7/10.

Cons:

Forgettable villain
Some bad CGI moments
Bad editing (seems to be common in DC movies :()

Shazams custom looks terrible and I'm expecting the film to be a disaster waiting to happen

Why couldn't they just hire someone with real muscles, why are we using padded on muscles in 2018?

Andyliini

Aquaman received a new poster a few days ago:

Also, There has been some new images released from Shazam:

jack-dylan-grazer-zachary-levi-shazam-01-1100%C3%97733.jpg

DiQ9NmqUEAAPmRO.jpg

Aquaman's first trailer will debut at SDCC this week. It has been also rumoured that Shazam's teaser could also be shown.

Top Bottom