DC Injustice: Sinestro and Hawkgirl confirmed to be playable characters

Bog

Junior Ace
Jun 9, 2004
I dig Sinestro, but if they seriously teased Captain Cold early on, only to never put him in the game, I'm done here.

Feb 26, 2007
New York City
Shayera Hol! It's awesome to see her get some spotlight. Characters like this tend to be passed over.

I wonder if Vixen is in this. Her powers would be interesting to see in a fighting game context.

Jan 24, 2010
Awesome, Sinestro is a great pick. (Is he just in an alternate green costume for some of those shots?)
No he is in his default yellow costume (as seen in his official model at the start of the OP) for all of these shots. The lighting on some of these stages is just making his costume look greenish for some reason.

No he is in his default yellow costume (as seen in his official model at the start of the OP) for all of these shots. The lighting on some of these stages is just making his costume look greenish for some reason.
Ah, yeah. I can see that now. Kind of weird that in the one with his lantern the lantern is clearly yellow but he looks green. It looks like they maybe just went with a yellow that's a little too dark for the costume so when it gets shadowed it looks green.

Sep 5, 2011
I still don't like the game's roster, there aren't enough odd/obscure choices along with little fan favorites. All the choices so far seem like either obvious character inclusions, or are recurring characters in Superman / Batman / Justice League source material.

Edit: Though I wasn't talking about the two new character additions, they are nice. Sinestro is certainly far more interesting than Hal, and Hawkgirl is a cool surprise.

Jan 24, 2010
Well the fucker has 5 costumes already so I'm sure you will find one that isn't awful.
I'm sure he will probably get at least 2 more, cause fuck everyone that's not Batman I guess.
I would be pretty surprised if all the characters didn't have a ton of costumes. I expect this game to have DLC out the ass. Just because we have only seen 5 from Batman so far doesn't mean the others don't have that many too.

Jul 29, 2009
The only acceptable Batfamily additions at this point would be Red Hood, or Damian.

Maybe Red Robin, but only if he goes back to the cowl.