• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Injustice: Sinestro and Hawkgirl confirmed to be playable characters

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
9KRyU6L.png

ibq1qMjfOUh4nM.gif

iMZ3q8RS6XTv2.gif

Tizoc

After years of reading comic books, it's the story and characterization that matter more than 'super powers'.

Bog

Junior Ace
I dig Sinestro, but if they seriously teased Captain Cold early on, only to never put him in the game, I'm done here.

Tizoc

I dig Sinestro, but if they seriously teased Captain Cold early on, only to never put him in the game, I'm done here.

What if they confirm Damien Wayne and his super involves a finisher with Batcow?

Espada

Shayera Hol! It's awesome to see her get some spotlight. Characters like this tend to be passed over.

I wonder if Vixen is in this. Her powers would be interesting to see in a fighting game context.

joe2187

Banned
I'll consider this game only if it has The Question

Question_34.jpg

I dont follow comics really...is he still alive? or even exist anymore?

TDLink

Awesome, Sinestro is a great pick. (Is he just in an alternate green costume for some of those shots?)

No he is in his default yellow costume (as seen in his official model at the start of the OP) for all of these shots. The lighting on some of these stages is just making his costume look greenish for some reason.

ultron87

No he is in his default yellow costume (as seen in his official model at the start of the OP) for all of these shots. The lighting on some of these stages is just making his costume look greenish for some reason.

Ah, yeah. I can see that now. Kind of weird that in the one with his lantern the lantern is clearly yellow but he looks green. It looks like they maybe just went with a yellow that's a little too dark for the costume so when it gets shadowed it looks green.

Khezu

I'm generally okay with most of the costumes in this game aside from Batman's

Well the fucker has 5 costumes already so I'm sure you will find one that isn't awful.
I'm sure he will probably get at least 2 more, cause fuck everyone that's not Batman I guess.

I'll consider this game only if it has The Question

Question_34.jpg

I dont follow comics really...is he still alive? or even exist anymore?

Yeah, but he might still be a lesbian, I forget.

Amazing that with all the characters people were clamouring for they give us Hawkgirl.

Whatever though, we still get Aquaman so it's all good.

BHK3

Banned

Amazing that with all the characters people were clamouring for they give us Hawkgirl.

what? huh? might be a who what?

Hawkgirl looks like shit, Sinestro looks awesome.

Gartooth

I still don't like the game's roster, there aren't enough odd/obscure choices along with little fan favorites. All the choices so far seem like either obvious character inclusions, or are recurring characters in Superman / Batman / Justice League source material.

Edit: Though I wasn't talking about the two new character additions, they are nice. Sinestro is certainly far more interesting than Hal, and Hawkgirl is a cool surprise.

Alienous

I was hoping someone would respond like this.

It brings up so many ... questions.

TDLink

Well the fucker has 5 costumes already so I'm sure you will find one that isn't awful.
I'm sure he will probably get at least 2 more, cause fuck everyone that's not Batman I guess.

I would be pretty surprised if all the characters didn't have a ton of costumes. I expect this game to have DLC out the ass. Just because we have only seen 5 from Batman so far doesn't mean the others don't have that many too.

Khezu

The only acceptable Batfamily additions at this point would be Red Hood, or Damian.

Maybe Red Robin, but only if he goes back to the cowl.

Top Bottom