• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

Seeing the real Jay Garrick at the end of S2 of The Flash was amazing. Now I'm hoping he'll be a recurring guy in LoT S2. I actually enjoyed LoT more than The Flash and Arrow this season. LoT is just all sorts of fun...even better now that the Hawks are gone.

Regarding the Injustice 2 leak, I was hoping for a Batman with Green Lantern ring. That would've been quite imba.

ZeroX03

Banned
http://www.tvinsider.com/article/90519/dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-recruits-vixen-with-a-twist/

Looks like Vixen will be a regular on Legends next season. However since the actress who played her is unavailable and since they don't want to recast it'll be a completely different vixen instead.

I... don't care. There's plenty of great female characters they could've chose from, and Vixen's visuals were really bad on Arrow. Was never that hot on her and now there's another.

.... Didn't they have the original actress on stage during the upfronts?

Well she is the lead of the animated show. I guess the contracts for Legends weren't signed.

X05

Upside, inside out he's livin la vida loca, He'll push and pull you down, livin la vida loca
Finally, I prefer this thread rather than the multiple ones that I can't keep up with :p
Sad at no barista references in the title.
I humbly propose Paradox of Infinite Baristas

sweet, time to catch up on everything. I heard Arrow had a weird finale or something
It was very meh.

Lucifer had very good finale. Low key and yet felt very satisfing. Plus the biggest "OMG" last scene of all comicbook shows this year :)
Yep, the show just kept improving, and finale was pretty great all around.
Though I won't lie, I thoroughly enjoyed the show, probably due to the fact that Tom Ellis was amazing(ly charming) in it.
Shame that there weren't any Brother Blood references for Detective Douche :p

Well I can't speak for this as a whole, but have heard rumblings that the writers' room want to go back to multi-arc seasons instead of having the big bad known from episode 1.

Kind of heard talks like that around Legends of Tomorrow already. But I can see arrow going back to the 9-episodes then the main arc after hiatus format.
That would be nice, and I think that would be particularly great for LoT since all the constant Savage deal did end up hurting it. That and no more Hawkpeople, makes me hopeful for S2 already.
LoT Finale
Just bring back Snart ASAP pls ;_;

http://www.tvinsider.com/article/90519/dcs-legends-of-tomorrow-recruits-vixen-with-a-twist/

Looks like Vixen will be a regular on Legends next season. However since the actress who played her is unavailable and since they don't want to recast it'll be a completely different vixen instead.
Huh, interesting.
Even if the effects were kinda bad, I actually liked her in the one episode of Arrow she was in.

Well she is the lead of the animated show. I guess the contracts for Legends weren't signed.
"Show" is being kinda generous :p

slack_for_ios_upload.0.jpg

For now, get speculating on DC TV related Injustice 2 inclusions!

Jesus, does that slogan imply that every fight gives your character EXP?

ZeroX03

Banned
Supergirl and Gorilla Grodd are confirmed as new roster additions to Injustice 2. DC TV domination baby :D

Would be whack if Flash's big bad wasn't Grodd.

e: looks like Captain Cold too!

flashinjusticex4x7d.gif

zJboSLk.gif

Joni

Reddit Translation: Arrow Sucks, Canada hates Guggenheim.
Actual Translation: Standard Boring Crime PRocedurals get more viewers than superhero shows.

Joni

Isn't CTV2 still though a cheaper and typically less well viewed shows?

You can deny that it moving to it has to say that something is wrong with the show.

Yes. It basically means they think Blindspot will attract more people. But Warner Bros probably isn't giving them the show any cheaper.

Joni

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
Seems like more of Superman's support will be coming to Supergirl

They are looking to cast
Lena Luthor. Lex's baby sister
Snapper Carr - Apparently not the Justice League's old sidekick but you know it
Maggie Sawyer - new cop in National City's metahuman department

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...ast-lex-luthors-sister-lesbian-detective-more
I would've liked it if
Turpine came with Maggie as her cop partner from Metropolis now that National City is starting to get Meta's. Can be some fun buddy cop moments in the show. They also better not change Maggie's sexual orientation (I doubt they will, but you never know).

Xemnas89

They are looking to cast

http://www.comicbookresources.com/a...ast-lex-luthors-sister-lesbian-detective-more

Glad to see them seemingly going all in. Get the feeling that season 2 will be crazy comic book shenanigans.

ZeroX03

Banned

They are looking to cast

Two new series regulars? That's heavy on the budget. Doesn't bode well for regular Calista Flockhart. WB TV gave a no comment regarding her status.

Lena will be a Winn love interest, Nick will be part of a new love triangle with Kara and James.

Joni

Two new series regulars? That's heavy on the budget. Doesn't bode well for regular Calista Flockhart. WB TV gave a no comment regarding her status.

Lena will be a Winn love interest, Nick will be part of a new love triangle with Kara and James.

So she is a villain?

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that

Maybe they'll be like Gotham season regulars who get less than 10 minutes of screentime over the entire season. 😂😂

Xemnas89

Maybe they'll be like Gotham season regulars who get less than 10 minutes of screentime over the entire season. 😂😂

Yeah I thought it was funny that dent's actor was a regular despite barely showing up at all. Part of the weird charm that is Gotham season 2.

Top Bottom