• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC TV Off-Season - Crisis on Infinite Reruns

KonradLaw

but Gotham is better than arrow

It is. It's better than any superhero show at the moment but Gotham has it's own thread though. It's nice to mention it here, but we can't have full blown discussions about it, because those mean spoilers and those would be bad for people who want to convince to start watching Gotham :)

KonradLaw

I would love to see a crossover between Gotham and ANY arrowverse show xD
I want Constantine gueststarring in every DC show. Waltzing through every Arrowverse show, then popping up in Gotham and finishing with him pissing the hell off Lucifer :D

ZeroX03

Banned
Arrow S5 |OT| What a Crock

Also for all my Felicity fans, Emily Bett Rickard's new movie comes out next week.

ClgZ9-_VEAAcBiI.jpg

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I was watching Everybody Wants Some tonight and realized that one of the main guys is our new Superman. He plays a dick-ish baseball player in the movie, which instantly made me want a "Superdickery" interpretation of the character for Supergirl.

Magwik

Banned
So they're still going through with Krypton huh...

I think they basically have to let both Krypton and Supergirl have free reign on Kryptonian characters. Would be way too hard to juggle between the shows. That's if Krypton even gets picked up.
Goyer gotta eat

I would love to see a crossover between Gotham and ANY arrowverse show xD

I said it a while ago in the Flash OT but Barry would've been perfect for it, it'd be a cross over though without any real interacting as Barry is jumping from Earth to Earth trying to find one and because they aren't going to fly Grant to New York. He shows up in the background while Jim and Harvey's backs are turned talking about something, looks around for a couple seconds and runs off again making noise and the wind blow that lead to them turning around but seeing nothing. Maybe could have someone else on the street witnessing it and freaking out but not believed.

They stole the shes all that font

And color scheme. It's pretty much a complete rip off except they're posing differently.

Pachimari

I got just 2 episodes left of The Flash, and then I'll catch up with Agents of Shield next. I gotta say, I think this season has been weaker than the first season overall so far.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I got just 2 episodes left of The Flash, and then I'll catch up with Agents of Shield next. I gotta say, I think this season has been weaker than the first season overall so far.

I think most people around here share your opinion. Season 2 had some fun episodes, but the Zoom reveal onwards was just not my cup of tea.

Pachimari

Just finished the finale. Wasn't too fond of the whole Zoom face thing but it was damn cool seeing the old Jay Garrick in that Flash suit! Wish we could get some episodes with that Flash.

So what is coming up for Season 3?

Grizzlyjin

Just finished the finale. Wasn't too fond of the whole Zoom face thing but it was damn cool seeing the old Jay Garrick in that Flash suit! Wish we could get some episodes with that Flash.

So what is coming up for Season 3?

Season 3 is starting off with their take on Flashpoint. They'll probably be borrowing from the comic and the animated Flashpoint Paradox movie as much as they can, making it fit into their show.

Pachimari

I have no idea what Flashpoint it but wow he changed the past! Wonder if it'll be hard to follow next season. Although I hope that story arc can improve the show.

Grizzlyjin

I have no idea what Flashpoint it but wow he changed the past! Wonder if it'll be hard to follow next season. Although I hope that story arc can improve the show.

I think Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox is still on Netflix. It's the DC Animated adaptation of the comic event Flashpoint. It's really well done, definitely worth watching. You'll also have a pretty good idea of what is coming next.

Joni

I think Justice League: The Flashpoint Paradox is still on Netflix. It's the DC Animated adaptation of the comic event Flashpoint. It's really well done, definitely worth watching. You'll also have a pretty good idea of what is coming next.
Better to skip and be surprised.

Grizzlyjin

Better to skip and be surprised.

True. Might be something worth going to after they finish that arc in the show since the comic and movie might give away the big twists.

I was watching Everybody Wants Some tonight and realized that one of the main guys is our new Superman. He plays a dick-ish baseball player in the movie, which instantly made me want a "Superdickery" interpretation of the character for Supergirl.

He would be great for that judging by his role in everybody wants some but I suspect a lot of fans would have a fit.

It's almost as if it's some kind of intentional imitation, with a humorous bent.

I refuse to believe it, it's clearly a dastardly attempt at ripping off She's All That and siphon off its popularity with no humor or parodic bent. I bet they even have a cheap knock off version of "Kiss Me" called something like "Fist Me" or some nonsense.

tumblr_inline_o2pd5nTE7c1ss1lam_500.gif

Amell's acting is fine when they give him any material to act on. Like, when actual emotion, humor, etc. is called for, he seems to have no trouble delivering. I think Oliver is just supposed to come off as a really stiff person.

Tabby

Actually Amells acting is one of the things that has genuinely improved since first season.

Definitely. Season 2 hallway scene with Laurel and season 4 scene with Lance. You can't say he hasn't improved.

He was supposed to be cold and wooden in season 1. That was his character.

Luigi87

Jane's pilot decimates Gotham's, although that's the only comparison I have.

You haven't seen any of season 2 of Gotham, therefore you haven't actually seen Gotham.
... Season 1 may as well be season 0 at this point.

Also
Berlantiverse > Arrowverse in terms of naming.

Top Bottom