• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S3 |OT| The Darhkest Timeline

Joni

So, we've got:

Spartacus 2 = Weather Wizard
Almost-Spartacus = Green Arrow
Crixus = Deathstroke
Mira = Nyssa al Ghul
Ashur = Captain Boomerang
Caesar = Rival
Crassus = Caesar
Naevia = Amanda Waller

They need to do a reunion episode with all of them in it.

It is first time to bring over Peter Mensah, Craig Parker, Dustin Clare and Dan Feuerriegel. Then you do the crossover. Still amazing how little Dustin Clare and Dan have done. Craig Parker at least got Reign.

Metron's on Flash now.

All thinky people in blue color schema are Metron, eventually.
image.php

LotusHD

Banned
Great premiere. Amaya better come back permanently.

Also please immediately change the OT title to this:

DC's Legends of Tomorrow S3 |OT| Sometimes we screw things up for the better.

night814

Joni

Perfect how the Legends acted in their deadend jobs, including how their bosses treated them.
Lily is perfect, with the not-pregnancy joke.

MartyStu

Gutted about this

Bad enough we're losing Darvill as a regular

EDIT: I swear to go if
they kill him off
in the crossover I'll be so mad

I am more concerned about
Jax.

JUST being the mechanic would suck for him. And Lily being pregnant means that she is not a good replacement.

ZeroX03

Banned
I'm not taking the Mick, it's a new episode!

#3.02 "Freakshow"
Episode Promo
IT’S ALWAYS A CIRCUS — The Legends find themselves in 1870 to fix the anachronism which happens to be at P.T. Barnum’s fledgling circus. However, Nate (Nick Zano) and Ray (Brandon Routh) accidentally free a saber toothed tiger, creating a bigger problem. Meanwhile, P.T. Barnum (guest star Billy Zane) is on the hunt to capture Nate and Ray to make his show even more exciting for the crowd. Caity Lotz, Maisie Richardson-Sellers, Victor Garber (but not for much longer), Dominic Purcell and Franz Drameh also star. Keith Tancharoen directed the episode written by Keto Shimizu & Grainne Godfree (#302).
legends-of-tomorrow-season-3-photos-9-1030555.jpg

Effect

Back? Wasn't she just on the animated show?

She was also on an episode of Arrow as well. When they cast her they did it with the intention she'd appear in live action as well. Believe they're doing the same thing with The Ray as well.

Neoxon

She was also on an episode of Arrow as well. When they cast her they did it with the intention she'd appear in live action as well. Believe they're doing the same thing with The Ray as well.
Exactly, it'd allow them to still have a Vixen on the team. Actually, I recall bringing Mari on was part of the original plan, but said actress had scheduling conflicts for LoT S2. I could be mistaken, though, so correct me if I'm wrong.

Everybody pause the show, it's time to talk to Blooded Hands :(

I'm good y'all. I've talked about it before when Confessvember shows up and I talked about it in the Asian OT.

Lol. Ray and Jax getting played. Nate's denial game is garbage. Rory and the cat is too damn good. This team literally is the worst, hah!

Top Bottom