• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

de Blob 2 released on Steam, has Wiimote support

MUnited83

For you.
header.jpg

http://store.steampowered.com/app/563190/de_Blob_2/

PC Features:
Upscaled videos
Added FXAA Anti Aliasing
Added Resolution and graphic quality option
Keyboard & mouse and Gamepad (360/ps4) support and UI adaptation, also added remap feature
Unofficial Wiimote support

takoyaki

Great to see the series is still alive, I enjoyed the first De Blob more than the second game but both are fantastic.

Hope this sells well and we get a sequel on modern hardware, would be perfect for Switch with the Joy-Cons.

That's cool, I just downloaded this as part of the Xbox One Gamepass to try out.

If I like it enough I might end up buying it for PC.

NOLA_Gaffer

Banned
I'm gonna have to look through my Wii library when I get home...I know I have the first game but for the life of me I can't remember if I ever picked up the sequel.

Might throw it in my Amazon cart later if I don't have it.

-shadow-

Loving the unofficial Wiimote support. Never got this one for some reason despite loving the original. Will get it!

rjc571

Banned
Did the port of De Blob 1 have unofficial Wiimote support as well? Nice to see it as an option here, I've tried using GlovePie but it seems really finicky and difficult to configure.

Cool that they added "unofficial Wiimote Support". I personally couldn't into either de Blob game despite wanting to. Just felt a bit too repetitive and clumsy. Wouldn't mind seeing a third attempt, though.

bede-x

Nice. It didn't run that well on One's 360 BC program, so I'll give it another shot on Steam in a sale later on.

Timeless

First game has GOAT soundtrack. Both games have a really innovative gameplay concept. I can't comment on the repetitiveness of it, but going through a city and painting the city from a dull gray to a rainbow of awesome, with the soundtrack picking up along the way, is awesome.

There's also a Lemon Party (if you don't know, it's NSFW) joke in the first few levels of DB2.

Top Bottom