• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead by Daylight (1 vs 4 Horror Multiplayer Game) releasing on June 14th

eloxx

Saw this on Cohh's twitch the other day. It looked very intense but not very polished at this stage. Especially the animations looked kind of bad.

creatchee

Unless I'm buggin this and the new Friday the 13th game are the exact same concept, no?

The asymmetric multiplayer aspect is the same for the most part. However, the biggest difference to me, from playing DBD and seeing F13 gameplay is that in DBD, you can't instakill, whereas if you catch somebody in F13, you can. This brings a different kind of strategy in both games, as in DBD you have to decide whether to guard a hooked survivor and pick off anybody who potentially comes to save them or go away from the hook and try to find somebody who is trying to take advantage of the situation and fully fix a generator without killer intervention.

Woo-Fu

Banned
To get better at the game I'm going to have to stop freaking out but if I stop freaking out I don't know if I'll still be having fun.

Top Bottom