- Aug 27, 2019
Platforms: PC, PlayStation 4, X Box One, Nintendo Switch, Mobile Version (In the works) Release Date: June 14th 2016
What is Dead by Daylight?
Dead by Daylight is an indie horror game developed and published by Behaviour Interactive. Dead by Daylight is both an action and survival horror multiplayer game in which one crazed, unstoppable Killer hunts down four Survivors through a terrifying nightmarish world in a deadly game of Cat & Mouse.
- As a Survivor, go in alone or team up with friends to face an unknown threat. Use Items at hand, unlocked abilities and environmental objects to outwit the Monster and escape from its killing grounds.
- Set in procedurally generated Maps, you'll never know what to expect, what you're facing and how to get away. You will have to make desperate choices under stressful circumstances. Every decision impacts your chances of survival.
- Killers come from all horror genres, from brutal slashers to terrifying paranormal entities. Master these Monsters' unique Powers and exploit the knowledge of your "home" to track, hunt down, break and sacrifice your victims before they get a chance to escape to safety.
- The asymmetry, procedural factors and unique thinking of human individuals make each Dead by Daylight trial an unexpected scenario where the combined behaviour of each Player creates a truly terrifying and thrilling narrative.
- Dead by Daylight Characters each have a deep progression and Unlockables which can be customised into your own personal strategy. Use your experience, skills, and load-out to climb up the competitive ladder and you might eventually discover the truth beyond The Fog.Which platforms are included in cross-play?
You will be able to play between Steam, Microsoft Store, Xbox One, Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch. The Dead by Daylight Mobile game is not included in cross-play. Stadia will also join other platforms at launch
If other platforms have content I cannot access on my platform, what will happen when I play with these players?
You will play against these players as you would any other, you will see the content as they play it. The only restriction is that you will not be able to access the content if it isn’t available on your platform.
What happens if one platform gets an update late?
To be able to cross-play together, platforms needs to be on the same version of the game. If one platform gets the update late, they will match together (not cross-play) until they are on the same version as the others.
Info pulled from Dead By Daylight Wiki