• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive 3DS [N-CONF]

DR2K

Banned
3DS_DOA3D_01ss01_E3.png

3DS_DOA3D_02ss02_E3.png

3DS_DOA3D_03ss03_E3.png

3DS_DOA3D_04ss04_E3.png

3DS_DOA3D_05ss05_E3.png

DR2K

Banned
louie said:
Kyoto in bloom returns! That was the best stage in DOA4 imo.

Can you imagine how insane it would be if they managed to render all those falling cherry blossoms in 3D?

louie

DR2K said:
Can you imagine how insane it would be if they managed to render all those falling cherry blossoms in 3D?

:0

Also that model of Kasumi looks great. Not as polished as Doa3 but definitely better than 2.

Josh7289

Is it just me or does this game not look as good as other 3DS games?

But... I get that the point of this is just to see boobs in 3D.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
SalsaShark said:
DS was lacking fighting games.

This + SSFIV3D are good things.
Seriously. All that's missing at this point is KoF and MvC3.

dark10x

Digital Foundry pixel pusher
Those shots are kind of disappointing. The visual quality shown there is not a huge step above the best PSP fighters. It seems to have some of the same issues (namely weak textures). We'll see, though, other 3DS games have looked much more impressive.

959863_20090428_790screen002.jpg

959863_20090428_790screen006.jpg

959863_20090702_790screen008.jpg

Is it just me or does this game not look as good as other 3DS games?
Definitely a step down.

You know what would be cool. The game characters and environments aren't 3D, only the girls' boobs pop out in 3D like they're too big to be contained on screen.

LowParry

Cow Mengde said:
You know what would be cool. The game characters and environments are 3D, only the girls' boobs pop out in 3D like they're too big to be contained on screen.

Age 99 :D

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
dark10x said:
Those shots are kind of disappointing. The visual quality shown there is not a huge step above the best PSP fighters. It seems to have some of the same issues (namely weak textures). We'll see, though, other 3DS games have looked much more impressive.

Who said that every 3DS game will look better than every psp bullshot screenshot ? And comparing some unfinished tech-demo screens to finished games is kinda pointless.

CorwinB

Ignis Fatuus said:
Just port SSBM in 3D with online play. Just do it.

Porting SSBM to the 3DS would mean the end of the earth as we know it, as a massive singularity would form under Nintendo's headquarters under the weight of all the money the world has ever produced.

Top Bottom