• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DEAD OR ALIVE FESTIVAL 2016 TODAY (Stream + Latest Info + Contests + Marie Rose VA)

miku

Cm5l_KiUIAE8pEe.jpg

anime keijo collaboration

Cm5mOuBVIAAvMYm.jpg

PSVR mode update is planned to come out on October 13th (the day PSVR comes out)

Cm5mg7TUMAI1bxE.jpg

new item that makes girls look at you
Photo paradise
new swimsuits

Thanks for the update raven!

Was hoping for new characters... lol

Second place? That's way better than I ever expected!

Thanks everyone for taking the screenshots. This is really neat. :)

Congrats for getting 2nd place Hours Left!

Lemstar

Never gonna happen. As with them deep-discounting the outfits. Same as I'm having no hope of a DOA:XBV 3 PC port and them finally adding all the girls. Or even just making the demo available in the west without a massive pain in the ass to get it off PSN. :/
3 minutes of work

"massive pain in the ass"

jediyoshi

Boss★Moogle;209530915 said:
wow only 645 ppl watching the stream

I'm guessing the stream for Japanese audience is on niconico

Also, probably not actually terrible for something on YouTube Gaming

ShinMaruku

The costumes must be doing quite well for them to continue adding them in LR.

They are on their 4th season pass that costs $90, they have about 1 million people buying dlc PACKS every dlc update. DOA5 makes more money than most fighting games quarterly. It's also backed behind a great dlc pipeline with their art team.

No Bayman or Rig costume shown, so I'll have to wait until Halloween probably to see if either of my friend's designs were chosen.

Femto.

They are on their 4th season pass that costs $90, they have about 1 million people buying dlc PACKS every dlc update. DOA5 makes more money than most fighting games quarterly. It's also backed behind a great dlc pipeline with their art team.

That's insane.

I wonder if they will announce DoA 6 at this event, if it is a thing.

Mendrox

What.

I am part of the problem - but just a bit.

sephi22

I would love to own all the costumes in LR if they had some kind of an all costume pass. First I'm hearing of these season passes. Do they cover all the releases or do some promotional costumes need to be bought separately?

Femto.

I would love to own all the costumes in LR if they had some kind of an all costume pass. First I'm hearing of these season passes. Do they cover all the releases or do some promotional costumes need to be bought separately?

They cover most, if not all, of the costumes released after LR release date last year. There is an ultimate costume pack which includes all of the costumes, except for a few packs you have to buy separately, before LR release.

ShinMaruku

are those cosplayers the voice actors?
Nope, cosplayers are all fans

That's insane.

I wonder if they will announce DoA 6 at this event, if it is a thing.
DOA6 may be at another event. Right now they have 2 projects to finish.

Promotional costumes are all in the season pass, if you buy all 4 packs you will have all 1,000 costumes.
The base game has well over 300

Eolz

Congrats for the screenshot Hours Left!
Looks like I missed some cool stuff, but starting it at around 5am in the UK... :p

Top Bottom