• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 confirmed for PS4/PSVita

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
Sep 9, 2006
Should do quite well on Vita.

May 12, 2015
Iceland
Yaaay, always kinda wanted to play these but never had an Xbox. I wonder if the two versions will be substantially different or if the subtitles are just for fun.

Alx

Jan 22, 2007
So there's still volley-ball in the game ? Why did they remove it from the title ?

stryke

Oct 1, 2011
We all know which version is definitive.
http://i.imgur.com/MQIKM.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

Indeed

[IMG]http://i.kinja-img.com/gawker-media/image/upload/s--rAl1007r--/c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_636/vogzptaz4okfdnyrbwfp.gif

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Dec 5, 2005
So there's still volley-ball in the game ? Why did they remove it from the title ?
They did in the second one 9 years ago. Because there are more games in it than just volleyball now.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
Dec 5, 2005
It will be interesting to see this slam head-first into the modern offended-sphere.

Though maybe the bare-faced nature of it will make it too transparent to be a suitable target of critique.

cardinalmind

Oct 21, 2013
Hopefully I'll be employed by the time this has an English release. I actually liked playing the original game.

Buying the Life version.

Acquiescence

Mar 5, 2011
Wasn't there a thread from a few weeks ago where one of the devs pretty clearly stated that they weren't going to localise this due to cultural differences or something like that?

JordanN

Banned
Apr 21, 2012
Brampton, Ontario
Wasn't there a thread from a few weeks ago where one of the devs pretty clearly stated that they weren't going to localise this due to cultural differences or something like that?
That's tales from his ass.

Dead or Alive 5 was released here. Along with many Vita games that are banned on GAF.

It's always about how much money is involved, not any culture differences.

cardinalmind

Oct 21, 2013
On another note, since K-T is implying that this is made with the Asian region in mind I hope they would release an English version of the games.

Art

Jul 19, 2012
I'm hoping they do more with this than just a few shallow minigames.

May 12, 2015
Iceland
That's tales from his ass.

Dead or Alive 5 was released here. Along with many Vita games that are banned on GAF.

It's always about how much money is involved, not any culture differences.
The general public has no idea Criminal Panty Ninja Chronicles exists, but I still see people calling DoAX out for creepiness. DoA is a reasonably well known IP in the West, so it's way more likely to get torn to shreds by the media than certain NISA or XSEED games. Could be a factor idk