• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Or Alive Xtreme 3 confirmed for PS4/PSVita

raven777

55D2F5983E32B80016

55D2F59B3E43D80007

Vita version is called Venus, PS4 version is called Fortune.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201508/18086105.html

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
If I get it right (by Google Translation, bah), the two versions will have different names. IIRC, the Vita version is Venus.

EDIT: Yeah, indeed.

Yaaay, always kinda wanted to play these but never had an Xbox. I wonder if the two versions will be substantially different or if the subtitles are just for fun.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
So there's still volley-ball in the game ? Why did they remove it from the title ?

They did in the second one 9 years ago. Because there are more games in it than just volleyball now.

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
It will be interesting to see this slam head-first into the modern offended-sphere.

Though maybe the bare-faced nature of it will make it too transparent to be a suitable target of critique.

Hopefully I'll be employed by the time this has an English release. I actually liked playing the original game.

Buying the Life version.

Wasn't there a thread from a few weeks ago where one of the devs pretty clearly stated that they weren't going to localise this due to cultural differences or something like that?

JordanN

Banned
Wasn't there a thread from a few weeks ago where one of the devs pretty clearly stated that they weren't going to localise this due to cultural differences or something like that?

That's tales from his ass.

Dead or Alive 5 was released here. Along with many Vita games that are banned on GAF.

It's always about how much money is involved, not any culture differences.

On another note, since K-T is implying that this is made with the Asian region in mind I hope they would release an English version of the games.

That's tales from his ass.

Dead or Alive 5 was released here. Along with many Vita games that are banned on GAF.

It's always about how much money is involved, not any culture differences.

The general public has no idea Criminal Panty Ninja Chronicles exists, but I still see people calling DoAX out for creepiness. DoA is a reasonably well known IP in the West, so it's way more likely to get torn to shreds by the media than certain NISA or XSEED games. Could be a factor idk

Top Bottom