• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead or Alive Xtreme Sense Will Let Players Smell Girls And Get Splashed In “Sense VR

Me: How about a western release?

Sony/Team Ninja:

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

Something tells me the equipment will be "splashed" just as much as the user.

...you know...by...water...

What areas can I smell?

Well, probably the beach, the palm forests, the hotel rooms, the pools. All your regular areas of a traditional resort, I'd assume.

Soon all games will include smell-a-factor.

Can't wait to smell Doom's blood splattered halls or Solid Snake's tobacco and old man on a jumpsuit combo.

Izuna

Banned
Okay, just so you guys can know what they are probably referring to

Smell fetishes are a big thing in Japan it seems but don't do in expecting the smell of... You know. These things have a market because people people aren't aware of what they actually smell like.

Kenstar

Okay, just so you guys can know what they are probably referring to

ps50RDu.png

Smell fetishes are a big thing in Japan it seems but don't do in expecting the smell of... You know. These things have a market because people people aren't aware of what they actually smell like.

Even Perfumes are being infected with this cancerous scourge of LN titles

Doesn't this series bleed money? They need to stop bullshitting and make Monster Rancher dammit

Uh, weren't the heads of koei Tecmo just announced to be in the 50 richest in Japan or something?

I suspect they know what they're doing.

OT: so which gaffer are we sending to find out what women smell like? We need someone to report back and let us know.

Inuhanyou

Believes Dragon Quest is a franchise managed by Sony
They have reached the proverbial cliff and sailed right off the edge at 100 MPH

TAJ

Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
What areas can I smell?

Well, they're using PSVR and it has positional tracking, so... all of them?
They could restrict where you look like Summer Lesson. That one guy's quest to get around the screen blanking for an upskirt was hilarious. He did it, though, the scamp.

Top Bottom