• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising 2: Case Zero - E3 2010 Debut Trailer

I'm much more drawn to the approach they're taking with this prologue than the over-the-top, goofy effect they're going for with the actual game. Will check out

Kajiba

Yeah they have it on the marketplace. When is this coming out?

Also love how demo save files now can be transferred over to the real game when you get it. Pretty cool.

rareside

Disappointed this is exclusive. Dead Rising is favorite game of the generation, but I'm stuck on PS3 now after my 360 died.

The content looks killer.

So

1) Paid demo
2) Not the bridge between DR1 and 2 we thought it would be
3) Not on PC (or I guess PS3, too)

2 I can forgive.

Why the fuck were 1 and 3 considered good ideas?

Denzar

ShockingAlberto said:
So

1) Paid demo

2 I can forgive.

The answer you seek is in your post.

"Paid"

stupei

ShockingAlberto said:
So

1) Paid demo

2 I can forgive.

It seems more like regular DLC than a demo really. It says there are unlockable outfits, things like that, and any progress you make in this small episode will carry over to the main game. It's just that instead of releasing the DLC a while after the game's launch to try to keep people from selling it, they're operating in reverse.

Don't think it's really any worse than other types of paid DLC.

ezekial45

Banned
Yeah, it's not a demo. Sorry, i just remembered it being referred to as the demo when it was first announced. Guess it's changed since then.

goldenpp72

People calling it a demo don't know what the fuck they are talking about, it's a dlc expansion that takes place before DR2.

I did hope it would be a bridge though.

Crisis

Banned
Why is this only on 360? The first Dead Rising didn't come to PS3. Wouldn't this be more beneficial to PS3 users than 360 users?

jax (old)

Banned
considering this game is at E3, had a party/event and there's next to no hype for it/video/news... I consider that someone at Capcom fucked up big time (Dead rising2 I mean).

The people working on the weapon animations/mechanics need to play DR1 - repeatedly . Many of the weapon animations shown so far lack impact when they hit zombies. Even four years later, there haven't been many games that have had as satisfying a weaponry as DR1 .

The bat looks improved though, it used to look like they were swinging a plastic bat .

So who do I have to bend over for in order to get more information on DR2?
Honestly... Capcom failed at E3 this year. I heard they had some internet problems or something. No... seriously.

Top Bottom