• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising 4: New Capcom Heroes (Jill,Bass,Ammy,Morrigan,VJoe) Free DR1 for PS4

Jawmuncher

New Capcom Heroes Trailer - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oi1qT1Woo-o
(Seems these are the last of them)
jillotsru.png

bass4tsbz.png

arthbjs0m.png

ammy8iswm.png

morrovsxv.png

vjoe1tsuf.png
Preorder Bonus Information
Free DR1 Preorder Bonus Trailer - https://youtu.be/tCyzFdFN5Xs

Dead Rising is returning to the PlayStation in a BIG way, and starting today, PlayStation 4 players can pre-order the biggest Dead Rising release to-date, Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package, and receive the original Dead Rising game for free. What’s better than a big package that includes all of that zombie killing mayhem? How about all of that zombie killing mayhem and the classic game that kicked off the series… the original Dead Rising? That’s right we have two offers which include the recently re-released Dead Rising on PlayStation 4 alongside the latest in the series, allowing players to see where Frank West started and get the whole story of one of gaming’s most beloved characters.

Pre-Order Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package at Gamestop or EB Games and receive a digital copy of the original Dead Rising on PlayStation 4.

Pre-Order Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package on the PlayStation Store and instantly receive a digital copy of the original Dead Rising on PlayStation 4 along with an exclusive static theme featuring Dead Rising 4 concept art.

In case you’ve been living under a zombie, Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package for PlayStation 4 includes:

• Dead Rising 4: the latest, greatest version of the game including post-launch difficulty settings and upcoming updates
  • Capcom Heroes: an all-new way to experience the Dead Rising 4 story that lets our hero Frank West wear over a dozen outfits and perform outrageous special attacks inspired by classic Capcom characters
  • All downloadable content: costumes and weapons from the Stocking Stuffer Holiday Pack, additional single player content in Frank Rising and multiplayer action in Super Ultra Dead Rising 4 Mini Golf.
  • All bonus content: Street Fighter Outfit Pack, My Bloody Valentine Pack, Candy Cane Crossbow, Slicecycle, Sir-Ice-A-Lot, Ugly Winter Sweater, and X-Fists.
There’s never been a better time to dive into Dead Rising on PlayStation 4.

So don’t wait until the zombies are already loose on the streets, pre-order Dead Rising 4: Frank’s Big Package for PlayStation 4 now and get yourself not one, but two of the greatest zombie games ever made.
Source: http://www.capcom-unity.com/jeffery...tation-4-and-receive-the-original-dead-rising

blackjon24

man they sure are desperate to sell us this game but it's hard for ps4 owners like me to get exited for a game that was made with the xbox one's power level in mind.

Randomizer

man they sure are desperate to sell us this game but it's hard for ps4 owners like me to get exited for a game that was made with the xbox one's power level in mind.
Yeah because the PS4 is so much faster *rolleyes*. Two competing consoles haven't ever been so close specs wise.

I'm more worried about the games apparent lack of quality and the huge deviation away from the series core gameplay.

Kremzeek

LOL that Viewtiful Joe costume is awesome!!

I guess I'll pick this up after it goes on sale. No way I'm paying full price for a game that should have been on PS4 to begin with.

Junahu

Did they ever patch Dead Rising 1 so that it doesn't hard crash on the title screen unless you wait for literally 3 minutes?

trikster40

Hm, I usually get my games from bestbuy due to the gamers club discount, but they don’t mention the preorder bonus available there. I’d save enough buying the game at B.B. or Amazon to get DR1 myself. Hopefully the bonus will get to other retailers.

Top Bottom