• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising 4 new screenshots leak

etta

my hard graphic balls
From Gwyn and the Xbox E3 thread:

sxhvaPP.jpg

dSsF1Dz.jpg

VXaM1SI.jpg

YOu want another DR4 screen? :p
dr41zau5r.jpg

Ultimadrago

Thanks. Hm, well I wasn't fond of Dead Rising 3 and it had some of the most boring DLC episodes to touch the face of our planet. That said, if I can get it cheap (if a PC release is planned), I would be open to picking up DR4.

alexbull_uk

Looks great. Day one for me.

I just hope it runs reasonably well. My biggest gripe with DR3 was that it felt like it dropped from 30fps a lot.

Feltrol

Banned
For one second I thought it was a callback to that troll thread: Dead Rising, 4 new screenshots leaked.

By the way, is that FRANK WEST?!

J_Viper

I'm in. Despite having the most poorly designed open-world in a game, DR3 was still a blast.

Please bring back Chuck and Nick.

Scorpio images?

Looks too clean to be xbox one screenshots if the third game is anything to go by.

They do look nice though, the zombies look terrifying.

I love this game. I'm just hoping they can come up with a better control scheme for your character. I feel like he moves so awkwardly.

Daffy Duck

Thanks. Hm, well I wasn't fond of Dead Rising 3 and it had some of the most boring DLC episodes to touch the face of our planet. That said, if I can get it cheap (if a PC release is planned), I would be open to picking up DR4.

You need to get Super Ultra Dead Rising 3 Arcade Remix Hyper Edition Ex Plus Alpha.

Does this definitely have the mall from the first game in it? Wild be great if it does and then you can go out into the surrounding city.

etta

my hard graphic balls
Scorpio images?

Looks too clean to be xbox one screenshots if the third game is anything to go by.

They do look nice though, the zombies look terrifying.

I dunno how you'd judge that, they look pretty compressed. Yes cleaner than DR3, but still compressed.

Top Bottom