• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Rising 4 new screenshots leak

UIXhubf.gif
Jesus

Doesnt look bad, but im pretty sad Frank West awesome charicature design has been "normalised" here. I dont think there was a need for that, even when drawn in 2D, Frank West has always have a charismatic ugly/cool face, so it wasnt becuase of hardwayre limitations of the 360 at the time.

Blam

Who's got the pissing contest with these leaks.

I might have to join the party as well. Ask me whatever about DR4, and I'll try to answer it to the best of my abilities.

Haunted

3 was really rough, no doubt in part due to it being a launch game.

Hopefully we'll see a return to form for this one with more hardware familiarity and development time.

Exclusive to WIn10 & X1.

Yeah, it sold well enough. But this fits into MS' wheel house a whole lot better. They love zombies. They spend a ton of marketing dollars doing cross-promotional stuff with The Walking Dead & AMC.

Hmmmm i see. I wonder if it comes out this year. Looks really good and clean...kinda doubt the Xbox One version will have this good anti aliasing.

Mr Swine

Banned

I might have to join the party as well. Ask me whatever about DR4, and I'll try to answer it to the best of my abilities.

Is it c0ming to steam or is it fully Windows 10 store exclusive? If it is then I'm quite dissapointed

Blam

Is it c0ming to steam or is it fully Windows 10 store exclusive? If it is then I'm quite dissapointed

It's a Windows 10 exclusive, like every single release from this point on. Making it UWP, is much easier on the devs so they usually just go for that.

I just realized this probably won't be on PS4... excitement deflated.

I wish I could justify buying another console but I don't play enough. Maybe if they keep releasing Dead Rising games on XBO I'll eventually give in...

I assume this isn't coming to PS4 then?

And since the game is set at christmas time, will it have a psycho santa? :p

Nibel

*GIF shows game taking place during a moody Christmas night with snow falling and shit*

"Where are all the colors?????????????
wtzgU.gif
"

etta

my hard graphic balls
They might have a Cross-buy? Not sure about that one.
Cross-buy is a standard of an Universal Store, it has to be there.
I fully expect every digital Xbox game that also exists on the Windows 10 Store to have cross-buy. Cross-play and cross-save will be the cherry on top hopefully.

Blam

I assume this isn't coming to PS4 then?

And since the game is set at christmas time, will it have a psycho santa? :p

Probably not, and I'm lookin for the santa right noe.

EDIT: Looks like you can wear the Santa uniform (Is not DLC), as well as a bunch more DLC stuff.

xviper

DR3 was amazing and much much better than that huge disappointment DR2

hopefully DR4 is as good as DR3, they need to add a mall in the city because the problem with DR3 is the lack of huge buildings to explore

i hope it's multiplatform

Please.... PS4

I just sold my Xbox One to upgrade my Pc (Forza now for Pc makes me happy). Or at least launch for pc but not that huge pile of crap that DR3 was.

Top Bottom