• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead space 3 sstriaght coop shooter

AwShucks

That video has got me crazy excited for this. And I don't get how some are questioning why people are about the franchise still. The first two games are two of my favorites this generation. The universe is really interesting and is one of the only gaming universes expanded quite a bit outside of the games (books, comics, movies, etc). Also, WTF at somebody saying Visceral is going to shit. Because they had Dante's Inferno? It's not like the Dead Space team made it.

Anyways, I'm stoked. Dead Space 3 has jumped to the top of my most looked forward to list.

TEH-CJ

Banned
iSvXNjPHr4QtD.gif

LMFAO holy fuck

It makes me sad that apparently so few people in this thread have been here long enough to know who the OP was :(

But like bish said he/she was a reliable source of info (provided NPD #'s and I think some other stuff) back in the day, so this is definitely at least plausible.

Really now. I feel so old in this thread.

And gotta lol @ the mod who banned crazy buttocks on a train. He is a part of gaf history.

Sorry Crazy. I hope this news is incorrect. I love me some Dead Space. Forced Co-op would ruin that shit.

Agreed. I do not want forced co-op in DS3. I am getting tired of forced or tacked on multiplayer in general. It takes away from single player imo. Hopefully, this is not true.

Still a shit post and thread though.

He's a relic from back when NeoGAF had more relaxed rules. He's a Member, because back in '04, everyone who registered was a Member. It's nice to have GAF oldies like him and Drinky Crow run around.

...I've registered in '08. Knowing this means I've spent too much time on NeoGAF. :(

Totobeni

An blind dancing ho
Holy Shit :lol

Shame about the game btw but I'll wait to see for myself.

It was clear as the sun @12pm in a cloudless summery day that EA and Visceral Games will go to more actiony style with this IP, Dead Space 2 and it's last level was obvious evidence enough already.

I guess since the original creators of Dead Space left Visceral (and went to Sledgehammer Games)the guy there just don't know what to do with the game anymore.

but yeah let wait and see and hope/pray for the best.

Top Bottom