• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead Space-like game

Numenorean

Hi everyone. I would like to know what game could fill my space horror-sci-fi needs. The last game that I vastly enjoyed was Dead Space 1 and 2.
I just can imagine those game with GoW4 or TLOU part 2 level of graphics. But I would like something new.
Do you know if there is a game for the 8th generation consoles or if there is one in development for the 9th generation?

Krappadizzle

Gold Member
Alien:Isolation? Doom 3:BFG Edition? About all I can think of. You have a lot more choice if you have a PC.

Dead Space did a really good job of marrying Alien and Resident Evil 4 into it's own unique little game. There are games similar to it in theme, but not in application.

Last edited:

carlosrox

Banned
Calisto Protocol is being made by the creator of Dead Space.

Alien Isolation
Doom 3

A bit of a stretch but if you haven't played Control I strongly suggest that as it's an amazing shooter with an incredible atmosphere and the game is downright creepy a lot of the time.

kingpotato

Ask me about my Stream Deck
50 cent Bulletproof
Blood on the sand had solid co-op as well.
q6kMsg3.jpg

Saucy Papi

This is the only space horror game that seems to be in development. Unfortunately, nothing else has really been developed that's similar to Dead Space.

MiguelItUp

Thats a good one. Some months ago, there was an announcement about a game whose mechanic was about having guns made from alien flesh or something like that. Its was interesting
That was Scorn! Definitely looks interesting.

The Callista Protocol is being worked on by the creator of Dead Space, but they haven't really said much at all about the game. Other than it apparently taking place in the PUBG universe? Which turned me off so hard, lmao. But we'll see!

Yerd

That was Scorn! Definitely looks interesting.

The Callista Protocol is being worked on by the creator of Dead Space, but they haven't really said much at all about the game. Other than it apparently taking place in the PUBG universe? Which turned me off so hard, lmao. But we'll see!
I know nothing of PUBG other than the type of game it is, not my cup of tea. I didn't know there was a universe to be expanded. As long as Glen is heading up this game, I hope it turns out great. The atmosphere and design of the first DS is undeniable.

Dead Space is one of my all time favorite games. This is the first I'm hearing of Callisto and I'm all hype now.

MiguelItUp

I know nothing of PUBG other than the type of game it is, not my cup of tea. I didn't know there was a universe to be expanded. As long as Glen is heading up this game, I hope it turns out great. The atmosphere and design of the first DS is undeniable.

Dead Space is one of my all time favorite games. This is the first I'm hearing of Callisto and I'm all hype now.
Yeah I was and still am a huge DS fan, I'm definitely onboard with it. But, DEFINITELY wanna know more. Just hoping for the best. The last info I read was the PUBG thing, which really threw me off. I didn't even know PUBG.... had a universe? Lol.

Top Bottom