• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dead State's kickstarter campaign is to start soon

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
The team has been posting regular updates for some time but this one seems final:

We're gearing up to launch our Kickstarter very soon - I'll post a message on the board when we go live.

You can expect:

-An incredible trailer
-A Kickstarter video with new footage of the game (and me on camera, which is always terrifying)
-A look at our rewards that you helped shape
-Lots of updates and new press

Just a few more days without sleep and we'll be ready to go.

Speaking of new press, here's a link to an interview I did with PC Powerplay magazine:

http://www.pcpowerplay.com.au/2012/05/the-indie-special-dead-state/

Enjoy and wish us luck. Thanks for all your support!

DS_MainUI_WIP1.jpg

DS_character_screen1.jpg

I owe Brian at least 100$ for VtMB so I'm in regardless of what the game is.

I'm down for this because I know the project is struggling to get by. Additionally I believe they asked on their forums "what do you want from a kickstarter, if we did it?".

Lined up and ready to throw my money at Mitsoda.

Good timing on the campaign as the initial bandwagoning for kickstarter startups are over, allowing this to get the attention it deserves.

Slair

Didn't really have much interest in supporting any more kickstarters after supporting wasteland 2, but the legacy of VtM:B compels me to.

Sentenza

Yeah no thanks, no support/money from me then.

Nothing personal I am just sick of zombie games.
That would be a mistake.
This isn't really a zombie game like the others around. Zombies here are barely a McGuffin to set things in motion.
Its focus is almost entirely on social interactions, decision making and management.

Ignoring this game just because it's "another game about zombies" would be like ignoring UFO: Enemy Unknown cause "It's just another alien invasion".

Sotha Sil

I've been expecting them to do that since the beginning of the kickstarter wave. Go, Mitsoda, go! Hope it's not too late.

subversus

I've done nothing with my life except eat and fap
Yeah no thanks, no support/money from me then.

Nothing personal I am just sick of zombie games.

the most innovative games in the industry in the last 3 years have been zombie games so you have to deal with it.

Derrick01

Banned
The concept of this was so amazing so I'll donate if they can prove they've got their stuff together and are ready to commit to this full time. A game with this potential needs to be made.

Top Bottom