Deadline (Wii) tiny screens

http://www.kandogames.com/

holy shit. they're bringing Rebel Raiders to Wii? it had some nice features but that was a low-budget barely-good-enough game when they released it on the PS2.

the Deadline screen slook nice but why do I get the feeling they're actually photoshopped Half Life 2 screens?

I kinda like the boxart though :)
Reminds me of...Eternal Darkness in many ways!

Edit:

Is that a space shuttle by the way? Kinda hard to see...

It's funny how small companies are putting more efforts on Wii than the big ones (read: minigames compilation, licensed movies crap)

BTW Symphonic Orchestra sound very interesting.

Burai

shitonmychest57
Android18a said:
Finally, developers releasing screens at actual Wii resolution instead of those super-hi-res PC snaps.
I would have loled, but having played Cruis'n, it's obvious that some devs really are developing Wii games at PSone resolutions.

Shocking.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Half Life 2 was the first thing that sprang to mind. heh. I hope these aren't photoshopped, and, that it really is coming to wii. The wii needs more shooters and action games. :(

Borys said:
Resized 300% and sharpened:

http://xs322.xs.to/xs322/07502/Deadline3.jpg[IMG]

Ummm... doesn't look like PC/ 360 title to me.[/QUOTE]

You just don't want to accept that this is going to be a Crysis-killer. Believe!

slasher_thrasher21 said:
Yes but if you go to their official website http://www.kandogames.com/ you will see that it is indeed being made for the Wii and it appears this company only makes ds, wii, playstation 2 and psp games. So yeah... :lol
except the data that agency has is correct for all their other games and the offical site is a PoS. we don't know anything about this game.

Salmon said:
I kinda like the boxart though :)
Reminds me of...Eternal Darkness in many ways!

Edit:

Is that a space shuttle by the way? Kinda hard to see...

yeah the website has a larger picture of the cover art. It is indeed a crashed space shuttle

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Borys said:
Resized 300% and sharpened:
*pic*
Ummm... doesn't look like PC/ 360 title to me.
I'll help you out, just because I'm that nice.
Instructions: Squint your eyes really really really hard; imagine it's a censored mosaic that you really want to see
Asian pr0n
. Then tap in your wildest imagination and Voilà!
It's like playing a mini game in itself: "Make a Wii game look like PS3/360."

Zenith said:
except the data that agency has is correct for all their other games and the offical site is a PoS. we don't know anything about this game.
I don't understand what your arguing here. The game is clearly one for Wii. Why are you trying to say otherwise?

Zenith said:
Well you know because their site is a POS and their agency has everything else right. They couldn't be right. Hell, I bet they both just have shit eating grins on their face because the game is just a figment of our imagination. :D