• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

deadly premonition > heavy rain

deadly premonition lets me race cars and shoot darts out of a gun and talk to my imaginary pal

heavy rain lets me pretend-play as the world's stupidest dad with the world's ugliest family for a good hour before anything even faintly interesting happens

both have among the stupidest plots and dialogue ever penned in this industry, though

winner: deadly premonition

NIN90

oh

EDIT: HAHA HE GOT INSTA-BANNED!
istockphoto_4392491-smirk.jpg

spats

Drinky Crow said:
deadly premonition lets me race cars and shoot darts out of a gun and talk to my imaginary pal

heavy rain lets me pretend-play as the world's stupidest dad with the world's ugliest family for a good hour before anything even faintly interesting happens

both have two of the stupidest plots and dialogue ever penned in this industry, though

Drinky Crow
Banned

:I

Drinky Crow said:

both have among the stupidest plots and dialogue ever penned in this industry, though

Jim Sterling?

Amir0x

Banned
Drinky Crow said:

Never played Deadly Premonition but I bet it is better based on my experience with Heavy Rain.

Pterion

Amir0x said:
Never played Deadly Premonition but I bet it is better based on my experience with Heavy Rain.
Man, wish I had mod powers too. Trolling without any consequence sounds awesome.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Drinky, I've seen you post in like, 4 threads in the last week. Are you seriously getting that bored with your rockstar lifestyle that you've come skulking back to GAF?

Does David Cage appear as a character in the introduction to Deadly Premonition to explain how tooth brushing mini games take video game narratives to the next level? No? Then the games are not on the same level and cannot be compared.

this isn't about xbox 360 versus ps3 you sebaceous twats. i own twice the ps3s i do 360s. this is about deadly premonition, a little game guaranteed to be game of the year among the clinically insane gamer set, as opposed to heavy rain, an overbudget fidget-drama guaranteed to be the "game" of the year for lonely nerds that fetishize mundanity (or who are the maudlin beaker half of the penny arcade beaker/honeydew duo).

Top Bottom