Deadly Premonition The Board Game Teaser Trailer

Sep 6, 2006
The official Deadly Premonition Facebook page posted a teaser for a board game based on Deadly Premonition!

Teaser Trailer

There's also a site with a countdown clock. Huge fan of Deadly Premonition, and also with Twin Peaks starting soon, I'm excited!

UPDATE:

GameSpot has a the reveal on the game here.

Kickstarter goes live May 9th, with a goal of $50,000.

Apr 21, 2011
My friends and I played through Deadly Premonition shortly after launch, and it remains one of the most surreal and hilariously entertaining experiences I've ever had with video games. Absolutely adored it from start to finish and I will buy this without hesitation simply for how much I appreciate the series alone.

Sep 16, 2008
i wonder what this is gonna be like. my first thought was what lf its a take on sherlock holmes consulting detective but set in the world of deadly premonition

Nov 22, 2014
Uh... Okay? This might actually be a really neat game, if they can make it into a somewhat quirky detective kinda game. Maybe kinda like Clue?

Is there just some trend of video game board games I didn't get the memo for...?

BTA

Jan 30, 2014
fuck you I played 60 hours of this fucking game and loved every second
Same here, 60+ hours, platinumed, and I love it.

It obviously has some big flaws. But I appreciate flawed things.

Anyway, interested to see where this goes. I really don't think "thing you like but in board game form" is inherently a good idea, but you could do something neat with the setting.