• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Deadly Premonition The Board Game Teaser Trailer

Varshes

The official Deadly Premonition Facebook page posted a teaser for a board game based on Deadly Premonition!

Teaser Trailer

There's also a site with a countdown clock. Huge fan of Deadly Premonition, and also with Twin Peaks starting soon, I'm excited!

UPDATE:

GameSpot has a the reveal on the game here.

Kickstarter goes live May 9th, with a goal of $50,000.

Tansut

My friends and I played through Deadly Premonition shortly after launch, and it remains one of the most surreal and hilariously entertaining experiences I've ever had with video games. Absolutely adored it from start to finish and I will buy this without hesitation simply for how much I appreciate the series alone.

Lijik

i wonder what this is gonna be like. my first thought was what lf its a take on sherlock holmes consulting detective but set in the world of deadly premonition

Alfredo

I already made a Deadly Premonition board game.

ul0GHdL.png

>_>

Everything is telling me this is going to be a stupid fucking purchase, but my love for deadly premonition tells me that I need this in my life.

Dinjoralo

Uh... Okay? This might actually be a really neat game, if they can make it into a somewhat quirky detective kinda game. Maybe kinda like Clue?

Is there just some trend of video game board games I didn't get the memo for...?

Everything is telling me this is going to be a stupid fucking purchase, but my love for deadly premonition tells me that I need this in my life.

This. Exactly this.

If they bundle a deck of playing cards with it i'll be a happy bunny. I still have to find somewhere to print out the fan-made version i have around here.

BTA

fuck you I played 60 hours of this fucking game and loved every second

Same here, 60+ hours, platinumed, and I love it.

It obviously has some big flaws. But I appreciate flawed things.

Anyway, interested to see where this goes. I really don't think "thing you like but in board game form" is inherently a good idea, but you could do something neat with the setting.

Top Bottom